Part 31

shang jinghui naturally wouldn't do such a thing as a brooch, but his image baggage made him not directly tell he yi that he wouldn't, which would definitely make he yi worship gu yanqing even more, so he quickly changed the topic: "don't you also want to prepare a birthday gift for your cousin?" have you thought of what to send? 

he yi was distracted as usual, scratched his head and said bitterly: "i haven't thought about it yet, husband, you also come to help me think about it, what birthday gift do you want to prepare for my cousin?" 

shang jinghui has always felt that it is much more difficult to choose gifts than to make investments, so he simply handed this problem to the almighty assistant du.

because gu yanqing's gift to he yi was made by himself, du yuwei suggested that he yi also make a small gift to express his heart, after all, the boss's gift was already valuable enough.

"but what if i can't do it?" he yi said with some anxiety.

du yuwei replied on the phone: "i can teach you." 

he yi immediately shouted excitedly, "okay, good, thank you sister du." 

before shang jinghui did not let him call a beautiful sister, he did not like to call du assistant, and then the two of them each gave in a step, so he yi's title for du yuwei became du sister.

du yuwei discussed with he yi what to do, and then urgently went to buy some handmade materials, because the time was relatively fast, and the next morning she came with materials to teach he yi to do handicrafts.

he yi was inexperienced, at first he seemed a little clumsy, du yuwei patiently taught him for a while before letting him open a little trick, the two people were busy for most of the day, so they rushed to make the gifts before leaving.

gu yanqing stayed at the merchant for one night, and after eating breakfast, he returned to gu's house alone to prepare for the birthday party in the evening in advance.

shang jinghui pushed off the afternoon job in order to accompany he yi, because his grandparents had passed away, and after arriving at the gu family, he took he yi to meet his uncle and aunt.

when i first heard that he was going to marry a boy, my uncle and aunt didn't quite agree, and even suspected that the old man of shang said that chong xi was actually making excuses, in order to transfer the inheritance rights of the merchant to the merchant, and then the news that he yi had bumped into a fool came out, and the two people didn't want him to marry a fool.

shang jinghui did not heed their advice, in order to meet his grandfather's wishes agreed to the marriage, although the uncle was not good enough to say anything more, but his heart was still uneven for him.

on that day, after he yi made a wedding, his uncle also came to persuade him to take this opportunity to cancel the marriage, he did not agree, the uncle was a little unhappy when he left, and shang jinghui did not explain much.

during this time, both sides are busy, there has been no contact, if it is not gu yanqing's birthday, i am afraid that we will not meet after the spring festival.

what the couple did not expect was that shang jinghui actually really liked he yi, a little fool, and also brought him to attend gu yanqing's birthday party, this one thing alone is enough to show the importance that shang jinghui attaches to he yi, because before this shang jinghui would never go to any birthday party, let alone gu yanqing's boy's birthday party.

since shang jinghui liked it, there was no need for them to reserve any more opinions on he yi.

the two people received he yi kindly, feeling that although the child was a little silly, he was still quite likable, so he couldn't help but pull he yi to chat about homely routines for a while, and later gave him a meeting gift, as well as a thick red envelope.