Part 32

shang jinghui looked at the cake that was obviously very sweet, "no, you can eat it."

he yi handed the spoon forward again, almost touching shang jinghui's lips, and selling vigorously: "taste it, it's really delicious." 

shang jinghui had to reluctantly taste it, and he was still not used to eating this kind of food that was too sweet.

he yi leaned over expectantly and asked, "how's it going?" isn't it delicious? 

"it was ok." shang jinghui said perfunctorily, seeing that he yi was going to dig up a cake for him to eat, he quickly refused: "well, you can eat it yourself, i want to drink something." 

as he spoke, he picked up the red wine in front of him, because he had planted it once before, and this time he sniffed it very carefully, took a small sip and tasted it carefully, and made sure that there was no problem before continuing to drink.

he yi saw him drinking, stuffed the cake into his mouth and ate it, and asked with his eyes: "husband, is this delicious for you to drink?" 

"haven't you tasted it before?" shang jinghui asked rhetorically.

then he handed he yi a glass of juice and reminded he yi: "and you can't drink now, it's not good for the baby, drink this." 

he yi remembered that he had indeed tasted it once when he went on vacation before, and it was really not delicious, so he compromised: "okay." 

he still had cake and a small spoon in his hand, and he didn't have time to pick up the juice, so he took a big sip directly into shang jinghui's hand, and the sour taste stimulated him to squint his eyes.

shang jinghui reached out and poked his bulging cheek, and asked amusingly, "is it delicious?" 

he yi frowned and swallowed the juice before saying, "good sour! what is it? "

"passion fruit." shang jinghui laughed.

he yi smashed his mouth a few times, although it felt very sour when he drank it, but now he felt very good after tasting it, so he took another sip of the straw.

shang jing saw that he liked it, so he did not put the cup back, so that he could drink it directly when he wanted to drink it.

over there, gu yanqing finished talking about the rules of the game, and it was not easy to get rid of the entanglement of a few friends who had a good relationship, and walked through the crowd to the corner where they were sitting.

the dance party was about to start, the lights in the hall dimmed, plus there were too many people, gu yanqing suddenly accidentally knocked down people as she walked, it was a young woman, although wearing half a mask, it could also be seen that she should look very good.

however, gu yanqing was not interested, seeing that the other party was knocked by him and did not stand steadily, he helped the woman's back with his hand, and then immediately withdrew his hand and said politely: "i'm sorry, borrowed it." 

the woman did not leave at this point, but followed up and asked, "gu shao, can i invite you to a dance?" 

gu yanqing frowned, took off his mask and refused, "i have something to do now." "

this woman should be new, otherwise she would not have been unaware of his rules, and although he liked to engage in such parties, he would never agree to anyone's invitation.

he just likes to watch the hilarity.

the woman probably did not expect him to refuse so directly, and smiled awkwardly and said, "then you should be busy first."