Part 33

gu yanqing saw that he yi seemed to know the woman, briefly asked the reason for the matter, and then asked the security guard to take he yuan down to wait for shang jing to deal with it, and then said to the guests at the scene: "i'm sorry, disturbing your interest, you continue." 

the crowd that came to see the bustle slowly dispersed, and privately talked about what had just happened.

gu yanqing went to meet with shang jing again and apologized, "cousin, you should go upstairs to change your clothes first, blame me for not closing the door and letting the messy people mix in."

"i'll accompany him to the bathroom first." shang jinghui said.

he yi remembered that he had not peed yet, and hurriedly pushed shang jinghui to run to the bathroom.

gu yanqing quickly reminded them: "there is also a bathroom upstairs, so i will take you up." "

he yi pushed shang jinghui into the elevator, gu yanqing led the person to the best set of guest rooms on the second floor, and when he saw that ah hu had prepared clean clothes for shang jinghui, he said hello and withdrew first.

he yi came out of the bathroom and rushed to shang jinghui with excitement and said, "husband, i'll help you change your clothes!" 

shang jinghuan rubbed his head and smiled, "no need, i'll do it myself." 

he yi did not listen to him, and directly sat on his lap and went to help him unbutton.

seeing this, ah hu hurriedly put down his clean clothes and went out, and helped them close the door.

he yi saw that there were only two of them left in the room, and the movements in his hands became more and more restless, and he unbuttoned half of them and went directly to pull shang jinghui's tie.

shang jinghuan grabbed he yi's troublesome hand and asked with a smile, "what are you doing?" 

just after saying that, he was kissed by he yi, and shang jinghui knew that this little guy wanted to play the game again, but pretended not to understand he yi's meaning and deliberately hung him.

he yi was in a hurry, and directly begged: "husband, can we play a game?" i want to play the game, didn't you say you could play it in three months? it's been three months. "

"i haven't had a maternity check yet." shang jinghui reminded he yi to say.

he originally planned to take he yi to the maternity examination in these two days, but he yi wanted to come to gu yanqing's birthday arty, and the obstetric examination had to be pushed back.

"isn't it the same to play first and then go for a check-up?" he yi muttered, and disgruntledly reached out and grabbed shang jingjian's chest muscles.

shang jinghui was also a little overwhelmed by his troubles, laughed lowly, and pinched his chin and kissed it.

he yi snorted and kissed him back passionately.

gu yanqing went back to the first floor to find out who he yuan had followed, directly drove the brother out, and then came up to say a word to shang jinghui, but saw ah hu standing at a certain distance from the door of the room and squeezing his eyebrows.

gu yanqing didn't understand ah hu's meaning, walked over and whispered, "what's wrong?" "

ah hu coughed uncomfortably and stammered, "that... are you looking for the young master? they're not very convenient right now..."

gu yanqing looked at the closed door, coupled with ah hu's embarrassed look, he couldn't help but have a guess in his heart.

i didn't expect that his cousin who blossomed in the iron tree was still quite good at playing, that is, he was going to work hard for his little cousin.