Part 34

he yi and shang jinghui stayed in gu yanqing's villa for one night, and the next morning they looked back at home to have breakfast with their uncles and aunts, and then they went back together.

as for he yuan, shang jinghui didn't bother to waste time on her and directly handed it over to gu yanqing for disposal.

his cousin can't do anything else, and the whole person can always come up with new tricks.

gu yanqing heard about what he yuan had done to he yi before, and felt that this woman was really stupid and poisonous, and since he didn't bump into him for a long time, he had to vent his anger for his little cousin.

he yuan was tied up and locked up in the basement for a night, cold and hungry and her whole body hurt, she cried for half a day and no one paid attention to her, it was hard to wait until someone came in, she immediately begged for forgiveness: "i was wrong, i don't dare anymore, please let me go." 

gu yanqing walked up to her, kicked her with his toes in disgust, and said, "it's not impossible to let you go, but it depends on your performance." 

he yuan was afraid that he yi would blow the wind in shang jinghui's ear again to let shang jinghui deal with her, remembering what shang jinghui had done to her last time, she hurriedly responded: "as long as you are willing to let me go, let me do anything." 

no matter what you do, it's better than falling into shang jinghui's hands again, he yuan thought to herself.

"you can do anything, can you swim?" gu yanqing asked in a leisurely manner.

he yuan hurriedly said, "yes, yes." 

gu yanqing snapped his fingers and smiled, "then you're great." 

then he had he yuan dragged to a speedboat, and after driving into the sea, he said to he yuan, "since you can swim, let's go down and swim around." 

he yuan was still wearing last night's skirt, and she was shivering with cold, and when she heard gu yanqing's request, she didn't dare to believe it: "in such a cold weather, people will die if they go down." 

"rest assured, there are lifeguards here and they won't take your life." gu yanqing said with a smile.

he yuan was untied and stood on the edge of the yacht in a hurry, and the bottomless sea below made her dizzy, and she could not muster up the courage to jump down no matter what.

gu yanqing waited for a while and did not see her move, and said: "so, i will let people tie a rope to your waist, and if you go down to swim for five minutes, i will ask someone to pull you up, how do you see?" 

it's better to have a rope than nothing, he yuan nodded with difficulty.

after the rope was tied, gu yanqing saw that she was still dragging and refusing to jump down, and directly kicked her down.

he yuan was caught off guard by falling into the sea, the cold and bone-chilling sea water made it impossible for her to swim at all, her hands and feet began to cramp, she instinctively fluttered and wanted to float on the surface of the sea, but she was always swept into the water by the waves.

gu yanqing heard her intermittently shouting for help, kicked the brother who brought her in last night, smiled and asked: "li shao, you see, isn't it funny?" 

the brother surnamed li was frightened out of a cold sweat, afraid that gu yanqing would kick him into the sea later, and his voice echoed tightly: "good, fun..."

gu yanqing handed him the rope in his hand, "then li shao have fun, be careful, don't play with human life." 

brother gongzi saw that he yuan was about to be unable to hold on, and he quickly tightened the rope in his hand and dragged it upwards, but his body hollowed out by wine did not have enough strength to drag he yuan up, and seeing that he yuan was about to be drowned, he could only cry and go to gu yanqing with a sad face to beg for forgiveness.