Part 39

one of the merchants couldn't understand what was going on for a while and could only stop his emotional son from being impulsive.

when xu qian saw the situation, he quickly put away the handkerchief that had been hanging for half a day, posed a posture of concern, and followed shang xingzhi's words to persuade shang jingyun to calm down.

shang jingyun was already angry, and then he was suddenly stopped by these two people, and in a fit of anger, he turned over the old accounts with them, first accusing shangxing's eccentric young son of ignoring him, and then listing a bunch of crimes that xu qian abused him without knowing the truth, so angry that shangxing almost couldn't bear to beat him, and was stopped by xu qian before he didn't do anything in front of the old man.

shang jinghuan sat there coldly watching the farce of the second uncle's family of three, and the old man was so angry that he knocked the floor with the crutches in his hand, and said sharply: don't argue! i will let people continue to investigate this matter, jing yun, you can rest assured, grandpa will definitely give you a fair. "

shang jingyun knew that the old man was eccentric, and he didn't pay attention to the old man at all.

he stared at shang jinghui angrily for a while, knowing that he could not help him for the time being, and his heart felt more and more suffocated, so he violently broke the hands of shang xingzhi and xu qian, and rushed out with a cold snort.

seeing that shang jingyun did not greet him and ran away angrily, the old man of shang xingzhi said good words: "dad, don't be like this stinky boy, i will go back to discipline him well..."

the old man waved his hand wearily, and was about to let them go back when he heard a cry of pain from outside.

shang jingyun just walked to the door and collided with he yi, who was hiding outside the door eavesdropping, and he yi was knocked almost down, reflexively "oops".

afraid of falling on the baby, he subconsciously reached out to protect his stomach, and his other arm fluttered for a while before barely stabilizing his body, which looked a little funny.

shang jingyun was in a bad mood, he was about to scold the other party for not having long eyes, looked up and saw that it was he yi, and swallowed back the words to his mouth, noticing he yi's strange movements, he stared at he yi strangely for two eyes and hurried away.

shang jinghui heard he yi's voice and rushed out to check the situation, and he was relieved to see that he yi did not fall.

"how did you get here?" he walked over and asked.

he yi quickly and embarrassedly explained: "husband, i didn't mean to eavesdrop, i just basked in the sun in the garden, saw butterflies, chased and chased here..."

then he accidentally intrigued by the conversation in the house, and the cat listened at the door.

"where did you hit?" shang jing asked.

he yi raised his hand and rubbed his shoulders, shang jing saw the situation, relaxed his movements to help him rub, and whispered: "does it hurt?" 

"it was okay, it didn't hurt. what were you talking about? how did my brother get so angry? he yi asked curiously.

before shang jinghui could think of how to answer, he heard the old man's voice coming out of the room: "is it xiao yi?" why not come in? 

shang jinghui led he yi in.

the old man sent the merchants away, and then let the servants also go out, and his eyes stayed on he yi's stomach for a moment before asking: "how is xiao yi's health lately?"