Part 42

that night shang jingyun had just fallen asleep not long after being awakened by a loud noise, since the last time he was injured at the border, his sleep had been very bad, always on the alert that someone would come to kill him, and he would be very vigilant when he heard a little wind and grass.

unfortunately, shang jingyun was really angry this time, the people sent over were very good, although shang jingyun woke up in time, but before he could call for help, he was covered with a handkerchief over his mouth and nose, and it didn't take long for him to faint under the action of the drug.

when he woke up again, he found himself locked in his hands and feet, and shang jinghui sat in front of him, looking at him deeply, and his thin lips lightly said, "awake? "

"lobby brother? what are you doing here? shang jingyun asked with a puzzled expression.

shang jinghui took advantage of he yi's deep sleep, worried that he yi would not wake up and see him and would be afraid, and wanted to solve this matter as soon as possible, and there was no time to go around in circles with shang jingyun.

he stood up, kicked at shang jingyun's chest, stepped on shang jingyun's face and asked, "you know he yi is allergic to pollen, don't you?" "

he used all his strength in that kick, shang jingyun gasped in pain, his face was also trampled and twisted, and he said awkwardly: "brother lobby, what are you talking about?" is my sister-in-law allergic to pollen? i..."

before he finished speaking, he was kicked by shang jinghui with his leather shoes, or in the face, shang jingyun felt a warm liquid flowing out of his nasal cavity in a sharp pain, and he felt that he should have a nosebleed, and he didn't know whether the bridge of his nose was broken.

shang jinghui retracted his feet and said condescendingly, "if you don't want to tell the truth, i will let you never open your mouth again." 

his tone was flat as if he was saying that today's weather was still good, but shang jingyun was frightened and cold, and couldn't help but bluff and ask, "aren't you afraid that grandpa will be angry when he knows that i have an accident?" "

"grandpa won't know." shang jinghui stated.

shang jingyun looked up in disbelief, saw shang jingyun's expression, and instantly understood that he was not deceiving himself, and his heart suddenly panicked.

originally, with his strength, he was far from being shang jinghui's opponent, and the only thing that made him feel fortunate was that shang jinghui cared about the life of the old man, and the old man did not want to see anyone in the business have an accident, including him shang jingyun.

even if shang jinghui was angry again, he would not do anything too out of the ordinary to him because of the old man's body, so he dared to make these small actions behind his back.

however, if shang jinghui has any way to make the old man not know anything, then he doesn't have any hole cards now.

thinking of this, shang jingyun got up from the ground with a sneer and stared at shang jingyun: "brother lobby wants to hear the truth, right?" well, i said, i'll tell you all. 

"not only do i know that my sister-in-law is allergic to pollen, but i also know that he has a red mole at the base of his left thigh, right there..."

shang jinghui kicked him again, and asked with a face as heavy as water: "are you in a hurry to die?" 

shang jingyun was kicked out of two teeth, teeth mixed with blood and water were spit out, all kinds of pain stimulated his nerves, the fear of death made him more and more crazy, whose mental state was not very good, he looked at shang jingyun defiantly, laughed and asked: "don't you wonder when i saw it?"