JakeSteven - Mine (nsfw)

Jake had been resting lately and not taking over as much.
But one day he felt pain and fear and heard a small voice cry for him.
He knew it was Steven.
He quickly took control of the body to see three men above him, he was in immense pain almost bleeding out on the ground.

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t stop them.” Steven whispered as Jake’s eyes grew angry looked up at the men about to kill him.
Jake quickly leapt into action beating the shit out of each of them, he grabbed one of their guns and shot two in the head before going to the third one.

“Sorry pandejo you touched what doesn’t belong to you.” Jake growled before shooting him in the head. All that could be heard was Jake’s heavy breathing, he was beyond angry.

“They hurt you.” Jake growled looking to his reflection to see a shaking Steven.

“I’m sorry.” Steven whispered.

“Marc, take control and get us home I’ll help Steven.” He demanded lowly before losing control of the body.

He awoke again within their mind, like usual it looked like their apartment.
He looked up to see Steven hugging his knees to his chest on the bed.

“I tried to call out for Marc or you but I couldn’t I don’t know why.” Steven whispered as Jake came forward.
Steven looked up and could instantly see Jake had gone as they liked to call it ‘primal.’ Anytime Steven or Marc got hurt or even so much as someone flirted with them Jake would get like this.

“It wasn’t your fault mi amor.” Jake whispered standing at the edge of the bed looking down at Steven. He reached forward and lifted Steven’s head to look up at him.

“Someone thought they could hurt you and get away with it. Touch what’s mine.” Jake whispered running his thumb over Steven’s jawline.
Sometimes Jake’s possessive side scared Steven, but mostly it turned him on.
Jake leant forward and kissed Steven’s lips softly before biting his bottom lip making Steven yelp quietly.

“Jake.” Steven whispered making him smile lustfully looking down at his perfect puppy below him.

“Just make me forget about it.” Steven said closing his eyes leaning into Jake who kissed him softly again.

“I’ll make you forget all about it mi amor.” Jake whispered reaching down to grab Steven’s throat and smiling.
He sat beside Steven.

“Sit with your back against my chest.” He ordered as Steven nodded and sat between Jake’s legs with his back against his solid chest.
Jake slid his hand under Steven’s shirt and planted his hand on his chest.

“Do you need reminding of who you belong to?” Jake growled in Steven’s ear making him whine softly.

“Yes, I do. Please Jake.” Steven replied in a whispered as Jake trailed his other hand down Steven’s stomach and to his waist band creeping his hand underneath. He pressed his hand against Steven’s cock through his boxers making Steven buck his hips forward.

“That’s it perrito, my precious love.” Jake whispered before pulling his hand back and sliding his hand under Steven’s boxers wrapping his hand around his hard cock.

Steven gasped and gripped onto Jake’s thigh.
He slowly began pumping Steven’s dick while kissing his neck.

“Do you want papi inside of you?” Jake whispered in Steven’s ear making him shiver.