019.

𝐑𝐢𝐨 𝐀. 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 | 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 -> 𝐀𝐓𝐋

3 whole months later____________________

____________________

"RIO BANKSSS!!!" samaria yelled.

"huh?" i was on the game.

silence.

i huffed hard as fuck because what she want?

"where you at mama?" i yelled.

"in the kitchen, rio." she sighed.

"girl what the fuck? why you callin me that?" i rolled my eyes as i walked into the kitchen, i seen her with dried tear stains.

"what you crying for pretty girl?" i tried to hug her but she backed back,

"wassup samaria?" i kinda mugged.

she laid a pregnancy stick out and it said positive. my eyes got wide and i smiled.

"rio i dont think this is a good thing.." she said those words making me side eye her, but i took a breath.

"what you mean?"

"rio, what you mean what i mean? you had so much shit going, i dont know if thats the end.. you got niggas hating you, you tryna balance street shit and football, taking care of me which is embarrassing, your closets friends turned on you, your barely holding on to life itself. i havent seen you come back from practice happy anymore. you dont think i hear, but i hear you crying at night abt smokey and man man. rio, were not ready for a baby. especially if something goes wrong between us.. where am i gonna go? we need to get ourselves together, mentally emotionally and financially." samaria broke it down to me.

"i understand that ma, but are you gonna get an abortion?" i asked her and she looked off to the side.

"i dont know rio, why didnt you pull out or tell me?" she hit me lightly on the chest.

"i thought i did ma." i lied.

"i think its to late anyways, im already 3 months.. i guess i'll find something to do to stack up on money forreal." she said, i zoned out looking at her tummy.

"i love you, samaria." i cut her off.

"i love you more, rio. why you said it out of the blue?" she giggled.

"you just stuck beside me in alot, and i love that, and i love you.. i love you so much." i rubbed her tummy and kissed it.

"i hope your a girl." i smiled blinking tears away.

"leave my son alone." she popped my hand away.

"girl bye, anyways, what you wanna eat?" i asked her.

"dont leave, please." she told me, and i seen a certain look in her eyes.

"why?"

"i just dont think you should leave, something feels bad everytime." she told me.

and i listened.

"i want chick fil a." i pulled my phone out and door dashed the food here.

she pulled me to the couch and she turned on the proud family. we watched it before somebody knocked on the door. i got up and went to get the food and i did.

we ate peacefully, as i laid with my back facing the arm of the couch and she laid between my legs with her back on my chest.

"thank you stink." she looked up and kissed my lips. i kissed back smiling and we finished watching the show.