CHARACTER PROFILE

CHARACTER PROFILE

Name: Athena Spellman

Age: 17

Portrayed by Danielle Rose Russell

Species: Hybrid(Witch/Angel

Family: Hilda Spellman (Mother) Gabriel(Arch Angel Father) Zelda Spellman(Maternal Aunt) Vesta(Maternal Aunt) Edward Spellman(Maternal Uncle) Sabrina Spellman(Maternal Cousin)Angels(paternal Aunts and Uncles)

Friends: Lacy(best friend)Jenny Harvey Sabrina(Best friend) Riley(Future boyfriend) Valerie (Later Josh Morgan Roxy and Miles.

Hobbies: Painting, Drawing, gymnastics and playing the piano

info

Athena or Thea is the only daughter of Hilda Spellman and the Arch Angel, she was raised by her mother and Aunt in the mortal realm she did visit her father and she still does but she loves living in the mortal realm and she has a best friend named Lacy who is also a witch. Thea has long auburn hair and her eyes change from Blue to green, she a very kind young witch, she is very smart but keeps it to herself she is a year old then her cousin Sabrina they share a bond like sisters because they grew up together, Thea has a very strong bond with her Aunt Zelda they share a love of science but Thea also loves music like her mother but she is a very talented Artist. She is a strong and powerful witch because of her Angel blood she also has a familiar a falcon named Quinn she has has a close bond with her other family members such as her grandmother, her Aunt Vesta and her cousin Amanda.

Other

Because of Thea being half Angel she can read and speak many languages, she also has love of history and books, she is a very skilled witch and because of her Angel blood her magic is different so she dos not need a witch License she has a passion for potions and spell writing she even has her own book of magic that was given to her my her father for her 10th birthday and she has added a lot of spells and potion recopies to it.

AN

Athena already attends Baxter High and she is already friends with Harvey and she has a fellow witch name Lacey who also attends Baxter high with her