chapter 12

Jungkook cooed at and kissed her head. The door opened, revealing the other alpha, Mr. Lee.
Mr. Lee: "Ah, Mr. Jungkook, I see you've found your mate?"

Jungkook: "Sort of, Mr. Lee"
Yoongi: "Actually, she's all of our mate"
Mr. Lee: "Hm. Never heard if that before"

Jin: "Let's begin the meeting" He said, making sure Mr. Lee didn't say anything that could hurt Y/N.
Mr. Lee: "Yes, good idea, Mr. Jin"

The meeting went on for about hall an hour. Y/N quietly tucked on Jin's sleeve.
Jin: "What is it baby?" He asked.

Y/N: "I'm tired Jinnie, can I sit with you?"
Jin: "Oh sure honey, come here" He picked her up and put her on his lap like a baby.

Two minutes later she was fast asleep. Jin: "I apologize Mr. Lee, she was tired"
Mr. Lee: "Dont be sorry. I remember when I found my mate"

Mr. Lee: "It was the greatest time of my whole life. She's just as beautiful now as she was the day I first saw her. I'm old now and I still dream of the next day with her"

Mr. Lee: "Your mate is lucky, she gets 7 times as much love. Never let her go, boys"

Mr. Lee: "If I had a daughter I imagine she'd have been much like her" He smiled.
Namjoon: "I had no idea you love your mate that much, Sir"

Mr. Lee: "Youre gonna love her more and more every day"
Namjoon: "I hope you will give our best wishes to your mate"

Mr. Lee nodded and took his leave. Jin: "Look at this little baby, sleeeping like an angel" He looked at her, deeply in love.

BTS all gathered around her sleeping figure. She was clinging onto Jin like a small koala. They felt so lucky to have her.

Hobi: "Lets get her home" He carefully picked her up from Jin's arms and carried her bridal style to their car and went home again.

_____________________________

Hi cuties

Hope you like this chapter

Byyyyeeee