PART 37

Meenakashi's POV

My husband turned off the alarm in his mobile and came near me which scared me. I didn't know how I suddenly got the guts to annoy my husband. I apologised to my husband but my husband didn't look pleased and said, "You will be punished for this." I went silent as I hate to be punished. I still remember his mother punishing me for my mistakes.

When I was 11 years old, she hit me very badly with a bamboo stick as I went out to play with the girls of my age ignoring all the chores. She hit me a lot when I was kid. Specially, in the first year after our marriage because I was not able to do the household chores properly. I hated doing the chores but more than that I hated being hit. So, I learnt the chores.

While I was thinking, tears started rolling down my eyes and before my husband could say anything, alarm started ringing in my phone and my husband turned off alarm once again.

I thought he would scold me for disturbing him but he didn't say anything and just wiped my tears and hugged me till I stopped crying. After I stopped crying he asked me the reason for crying but I didn't say anything. I knew that if I say anything about his mother, he would not tolerate.

The next day, I avoided my husband as I felt embarrassed to face him. I didn't want him to think that I always cry. I didn't want him to think that I was an attention seeker. I thought he would not go to college and would spend time with me. But he went to college which disappointed me.

The whole day, I spent time with my uncle and aunt. In the evening, my brother in-law came home along with my children. I felt very emotional seeing my children and they hugged me as soon as they saw me. I just gave a small smile to my brother in-law.

My brother in-law and I had only a two years of difference. In the childhood, I felt happy knowing that we could stay in the same house and I could play with him. When I first saw him, I thought that he was very cute with his chubby cheeks. We both instantly got connected with each other. He smiled at me as soon as I entered their house. I thought we would be become very close.

The first day, I entered my in-laws house, no one had a smile on their faces except my brother in-law. In the beginning, we both played together and like every other children of our age. But as my mother in-law started getting stricter with me, I stopped playing with my brother in-law and started avoiding him. I didn't want my mother in-law to hit me. As days passed, my brother in-law too stopped insisting me to play with him and played with his other friends.

My family insisted my brother in-law to stay with us atleast for that night but he said that he can't miss another day going to the school. But he stayed till my husband came home from college to meet him and then went to our village.

My husband wanted to go to his flat along with us but my family didn't allow him and even my children wanted to spend time with my aunt and uncle.

That night we all slept together. I kissed my children multiple times on their faces as I missed them a lot. Even they said that they missed me a lot. They said that they would never stay away from me. They said that they love me the most which made me very happy.

My husband who was listening to all these said, "Why were you crying like babies? Don't you guys know how to behave maturely? It's not like your mother is going to stay away from you forever. It's just for a short period of time. Don't think that you are here for enjoying! Everyday you should study here or else you will not like the consequences!"

Listening to my husband, none of us made any sound and closed our eyes and eventually fell asleep. When I was peacefully sleeping my husband woke me up with his kisses. I asked him about our children to which he said that they sleeping. I pushed him aside and saw that my children sleeping on the floor. I scolded him for making our children sleep on floor but he didn't look bothered at all and started kissing me.

Adarsh started crying when he was kissing me and listening to him we both got alerted. Even my husband knows that it's difficult to answer my children's questions if they wake up to see themselves on the floor. My husband quickly picked up our children and made them sleep on the bed. Adarsh stopped crying after I started patting his head.

After Adarsh peacefully slept, my husband took me to a corner of the room and said, "You were kissing the kids multiple times but not even once in these many years you kissed me." I instantly blushed and tried to move away from him but he didn't leave me and said, "Now kiss me this instant."

I was shocked listening to him. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know how he could talk in a such manner. I said "Why are you talking like this?" and mumbled "Shameless" which my husband heard and said, "So what if I'm shameless? I'm just asking my wife to kiss me. It's a sin to have shame infront of your life partner. He sat on a table present in the corner of the room and pulled me towards him and locked my legs with his legs and caged me in his arms tightly and said, "What are you waiting for?"

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.