this is not chapter 1

tobi leaned into gamals touch, and shivered.

"don't worry it's going to be okay baby girl" gamal said masculinly.

then he said, " only jake can save me uwu."

gamal went furious and growled. he was no longer his alpha 😔😔💔.

"gamal baby, you don't deserve this." tobi weeped.

"it's okay baby girl, the wolf only howls at night, an omega like kayshav can no longer be an alpha anymore" he said poetically.

"hey girlies" said adildo, barging into the night, the moon shining upon his luscious lips and pale yellow skin. gamal made a noise like a moan!

then tobi clung onto adil for dear life and screamed, "oh." in a high pitched squeal. gamal burped so loud kazims spine broke. then they are in bed. tobi, adil and kazim. lols XD.

then shaheen barged in,
"يا حمار ويا ابن الكلب"
beating up gamal in the process. but gamal loved
violence. he was so pleased he growled alphaly. then adil tobi yes.

then areeb and ashir went out of the closet. "omg big mommy material fr uwu" they said kawaiily. then tobi made out with the wall and did some intense wattpad things.

then gamal disappeared into the multiverse and adil stayed with his sugar babies and the day was slayed.

_________________________

hey bffs and slays

thank you so much for reading this and supporting me

make sure to drop a follow and add this to your library so you don't miss out a chapter!!

bye slays xx