Kaycee was fucked.

No, not physically...as of yet, but in conclusion, she was doomed. During her day with Sean after their scandalous affairs, he cooked her a luxurious lunch and dinner, showered her with kisses and hugs, then sat through a few Marvel movies with her before she decided it was time to go home.

Oh, but it didn't stop there. The next morning Kaycee came to work with her usual beaming smile that widened even more when she was greeted with a bouquet of pink camellias from Sean and a note tucked between two stems. They sat in a vase that appeared to be carefully molded by one's caring hands. It was white and shiny with minimal floral designs on it.

It read, 'Good morning, angel. I wanted you to start your day off with a smile, so I got you these camellias. These mean to long for someone and I've done that for you in more ways than one. Have an amazing day, beautiful!
- Your love'

Not even bothering to wipe the smile off her face, she plopped into her office chair and dialed his number with her cell. It took him one and a half rings before he answered. "Hey, angel." Sean greeted her. His voice was slightly rasped as if he'd just awoken.

"Sean, you won't believe this. Some guy left me these flowers that I'm deathly allergic to. I'm literally starting to break out in hives!" Kaycee lied, startling the man on the other end.

"Oh my god, are you okay?! Baby, I didn't know-" Sean instantly sat up and began grabbing his belongings. He'd made sure to check in with Bailey that they weren't harmful to her but maybe she'd made a mistake. He was cut off by Kaycee's laughter. "Sean, I'm just kidding. I'm fine."

She heard him sigh in relief which warmed her heart. "Kayc, you can't scare me like that. Shit." He scolded, plopping back down on his bed. "I'm sorry. I loved them though. Thank you, my love." She stated while recovering from her laughter.

"It's nothing. I just felt you deserved it." Sean shrugged. "Well, it's not nothing to me, so I appreciate it. What are you up to?" She asked.

Sean enjoyed the sound of her sweet voice. He'd never gotten completely lost in her up until now. Before now he couldn't notice the intricacies of her voice and how gentle it made her altogether. It'd be easy to hear her voice on an endless loop, he was sure of it. "I just got up. It's more of an inventory day since we're closed today." He explained.

Kaycee hummed in response, simply enjoying the sound of him. "That reminds me.. Could I possibly take you out tonight?" Sean asked confidently. Somehow Kaycee smiled even harder.

"Of course. How could I ever pass up my daily dose of Sean Lew?" She teased, twisting in her swivel chair which made Sean blush ridiculously. "What do you have in mind?"

He smiled to himself at the excitement in her voice. "Now would it be as fun if I told you? Be ready at 6:30. I'll pick you up." Sean insisted. Kaycee felt heat rise to her face at his tone. She loved how soft, yet definite it was. "Yes, sir." She giggled, obeying his wishes.

Her partner on the other end bit his lip in response, secretly enjoying the authoritative name she used for him. They both bid their farewells, now looking forward to their evening together.

Kaycee was mindlessly looking through cases when she heard a soft knock on her door. She looked up to find her mom in her doorway with a resembling grin. "Hey, boss. What brings you here?" Kaycee teased. Her mother scoffed lightly before closing the door behind her and sitting in the cushioned chair in front of Kaycee's desk.

"Who's Sean?" She asked, raising a brow at her daughter. Kaycee smiled sheepishly at the mention of his name. Her mother watched her as she put her papers down and lifted her head slowly. "How do you know about that?"