Chapter 20 - Our First Time

***** Dylan's Point of View *****

I pulled Brenley against me, gripping onto her waist and bringing our bodies together as my mouth covered hers. Kissing her did things to me that were unexplainable. I had never wanted someone so bad in my life. I slipped my hands under her silk pajama shirt and lifted it up, pulling it over her head. That's when I realized she hadn't been wearing a bra as I took in the view of her bare breasts.

I reached out and cupped them in my hands, seeing her close her eyes and tilt her head back, letting out a soft moan as I started to massage them, running my thumbs across her nipples. They were about a C cup, just large enough to fill my hand, and they were perky and a perfect tear-drop shape. I leaned down and captured one in my mouth, sucking her smooth, light pink nipple between my lips and the moan that escaped from her made me want to be inside her so bad. I slid both of my hands down the arch of her back and slipped them under the elastic of her silk pajama shorts, cupping her butt cheeks in my hands and squeezing them as I kissed her, pressing my painfully hard erection against her crotch.

She grabbed the bottom of my shirt and tried to pull it off, but she was struggling because I was so much taller, so I helped her out by pulling it the rest of the way off. She stood there like she was in a trance, looking down at my abs for a minute before examining every inch of my body with her eyes. Seeing her biting into her bottom lip as she looked me over with lust and hunger in her eyes made my dick twitch and harden even more.

I had worked out really hard to create the perfect physique for the action movie roles I played, but seeing the way Brenley was admiring my body made all those grueling workouts feel like they were worth it, even more than the millions I had been paid.

She hesitantly reached her hands out towards my chest but stopped right before reaching it, as if she was scared to touch me for some reason. I wanted to calm her nerves and reassure her, so I took her hands in mine and laid them against my chest. I was sure she could feel my heart pounding, but if she did, she didn't say anything. Her eyes left mine and looked down at my chest before sliding her hands slowly across it and then down to my stomach, where her fingers lingered over the ripples of my abs. Seeing how timid she was, was such a turn on and I was done waiting.

I lifted her chin to look up at my face as I slowly leaned down and then captured her mouth with mine, kissing her deeply.

As we kissed, I slid my fingers under the elastic band of her pajama shorts, pulling them down as we kissed and I walked her backwards towards the bed. I lifted her onto it before pulling her shorts the rest of the way off and throwing them across the room.
My eyes then fell to the little white lacy panties that were the only piece of clothing keeping her from being completely naked.

I gripped the sides of them, sliding them down her long, smooth legs and then tossing them onto the floor, taking in the view of Brenley's naked body that was sprawled out on my bed in front of me, with her long blonde hair splayed out on the mattress around her.

She was honestly the most beautiful woman I had ever seen and she had absolutely no idea how gorgeous she was, which made her even more attractive.

I noticed her knees were clasped together tightly and I could tell she was shy about showing me her body.

"You have nothing to be shy about Bren. Your body's absolutely perfect," I whispered as I ran my hands down her legs and she slowly and hesitantly separated them for me, looking up into my eyes.

Seeing her laying there with her legs spread wide open in front of me, made me even harder and I desperately wanted to bury myself deep inside of her right then and there, but I couldn't. I needed to be patient and take care of her first because I wanted this to be the most amazing sex of her life. Maybe if
it was, she'd change her mind and decide not to leave. A man can hope.