Chapter 21 - Our First Time - Continued

**** Brenley's Point of View ****

Sex with Dylan was incredible and lasted so long, but I wasn't complaining because I never wanted it to end. He was driving into me so hard that the bed frame was slamming against the wall with every thrust and I was crying out loudly and gripping onto his broad shoulders, digging my nails into the skin on his back. It felt too good to be quiet and I didn't care if everyone within a five mile radius could hear me.

Hearing that just made him go even faster, looking down into my eyes as he drove into me so hard that it felt like I was going to be split in half, but it was the most amazing feeling in the world.

"Dylan!" I cried out breathlessly, panting.

"I love it when you scream my name," he whispered against my ear, sending a shiver across my skin.

He laid over onto the bed, pulling me on top of him as we kissed, gripping my waist as he pushed his hips off of the mattress, driving his length up into me over and over really fast as I hovered above him. I cried out as I grabbed onto the headboard to steady myself so I wouldn't fall over, panting and breathless, with my breasts bouncing in his face from the force.

Then he squeezed my butt cheeks tightly in his hands before he leaned forward and closed his lips around one of my nipples, sucking on it while he started rubbing my clit with his free hand. It felt so good that I threw my head back and moaned with my eyes closed

I started riding him, sliding up and down on his rock hard length and then grinding my hips back and forth against it and around in a circle. He closed his eyes, letting out an exhale with his mouth hanging slightly open, which told me he really liked what I was doing.

I raised my arms up and ran my hands through my long blonde hair to get it out of my face as I paused for a second to catch my breath, feeling like my heart was going to pound out of my chest. As I did that, he gripped my breasts with both hands, kneading them like dough before running his thumbs over my nipples, making the spot between my legs tingle.

As if he somehow knew, he reached down there and started rubbing between my legs again, massaging my clit as he started thrusting up into me at the same time, making me let out a soft moan as I closed my eyes.

It felt so good and I was already so worked up that it didn't take long before I was gripping onto the headboard as my body shuddered with another orgasm. I slowly opened my eyes, panting and feeling like my heart was beating a thousand times a minute, with the spot between my legs throbbing and wet.

When I looked down, Dylan was looking up at me, studying my face and then he said with a soft smile, "You're so damn beautiful Brenley."

Then he sat up and covered my mouth with his, kissing me deeply before flipping me over onto my back so that he was on top again.

He continued kissing me as he moved in and out, our warm skin pressing together and the weight of his large muscular body pushing me down into the mattress. Then he lifted one of my legs over his shoulder as we both looked down and watched his long, hard length moving in and out of me. It felt amazing and I closed my eyes and moaned.

Eventually he pulled out again and rolled me over so that I was laying on my stomach, entering me from behind before gripping onto my hips and driving his length up into me so hard and fast that I clenched my eyes shut and shouted, "Dylan!" breathlessly.  

He laid his chest down onto my back and pulled my hair to the side, kissing my neck and making a shiver move across my skin from the tickle of his breath. Then he bit into it lightly before sucking on it, making me moan loudly as he held onto my shoulders and used them as leverage to thrust up into me even harder. I groaned, gripping onto a handful of the sheets tightly and biting into my bottom lip.