But In Case Anyone Needs To Know, My Blood Type Is Red.

I felt bad so here you go the chapter you've all been waiting for:

1 person is now online 

Dadzawa: I've got good news and bad news.

Dadzawa: good news, I found Loki and Deku.

RatBear: and the bad news?

Dadzawa: I had to bring them to the hospital.

BloodSucker: oh shit

3 people are now online 

Papazashi: WHERE ARE MY CHILDREN!?

GardenTool: WHO HURT THEM!?!?

GardenTool: I JUST WANNA TALK TO 'EM I SWEAR ):<

Cowboy: ━╤デ╦︻(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿) I could use a new target for practice...

Dadzawa: don't worry, I'm with them. Right now Deku's in a stable condition but unconscious.

Papazashi: and Loki?

Dadzawa: ...Loki's in sugary with a 15% chance of death...

GardenTool: ...that's too much of a chance to feel better about this

Cowboy: how did you find them?

Dadzawa: Loki called me

BloodSucker: do you know what happened?

Dadzawa: No, but I have a few ideas...

RatBear: have you tried contacting their parents or emergency contacts?

Dadzawa: yes, their mother didn't pick up, but their mother's friend did. She's coming over now with her son.

Papazashi: did Loki say anything to you after you found them?

Dadzawa: yes...

Cowboy: well? What did they say

Dadzawa: ...

Dadzawa: "Sorry 'bout this next part, but in case anyone needs to know, my blood type is red." Then promptly passed out...

Cowboy: ...

GardenTool: ...

Papazashi: ...🤦

Cowboy: how did they look when you found them?

Dadzawa: ...they were hiding between a dumpster and a garbage can while Loki was holding Deku in their arms as they were slowly bleeding out.

RatBear: what are their injury/injuries?

Dadzawa: Loki got a gunshot wound to the chest, barely missing any vital organs, a concussion, and a broken arm. Also the bullet was still in their body, that's what the surgery is for but they've lost a lot of blood already...

Papazashi: please let them live god... their just kids...

GardenTool: their kids...?

Cowboy: Dear god...

RatBear: and what about Deku?

Dadzawa: Deku has two broken bones, both in his legs, and he had glass shards in his head. 

Papazashi: Shota, where are you I want to see them

GardenTool: ME TOO, let me see them, please...

Dadzawa: I'm at ——— hospital room 212 for Loki and room 226 for Deku, but you can't see Loki yet because their in surgery.

Dadzawa: hang on Mrs. Bakugo and her son is here. She's the emergency contact number for them.

Dadzawa's POV

I put my phone away and look back at the two people. Both with spiked, ash blonde hair and red eyes. We're currently in Deku's room sense we can't see Loki yet. The mother came and sat by me while the boy just kind of stood there staring at Deku. I can't quite figure out what the boy is thinking, but he seems conflicted about something. It makes sense though his mother got a call about how his friends are in the hospital, one in critical condition, and no one knowing what happened. The mother starts talking trying to ease the tension.

"Do you know what happened?"

"No, just that a gun was involved."

"Do you know where their mother is?"

"No, but I've asked a friend at the police to check their house."

"I just hope that they both live, Inko wouldn't be able to take another heartbreak."

"It's going to be just fine, they'll wake up, explain what happened, and their mother was just taking a nap or her phone died while she out getting groceries." I tried to sound convincing but I don't think it worked. The boy is still standing there; staring at him. 

"Y-Yeah." It was silent for a heartbeat. That's when the boy finally speaks up, but he was quiet and I barely heard him

"When's he gonna wake up?" 

"We don't know, but hopefully soon."

"What about the other one?"

"Their still in sugary, they'll be out in a few hours."

"Stupid Deku... why'd this happened...?

"K-Kacchan...?"