Karl x Reader

"Stop!" The light brown haired boy laughs in front of me as Sapnap continues tickling him. "Sapnap stop it!" He continues laughing till his pale face has turned a flushed pink from laughing far too hard.
"Give up Karl! Say it!" Sapnap laughs as he continues, waiting for him to admit that Sapnap is better at pvp and bedwars.
"Y/n help please!" He pleads, continuing with his laughter.
"Why? You seem fine!" I laugh as his eyes beg for help. I wait a couple moments and as I'm about to say something, George runs in,
"Guys, Dream needs help!" Shouting, he runs back outside. Karl and Sapnap stopped immediately and ran also and Karl and I after. As we get outside there's a car. We stand there confused and question what the danger is. Soon after, Tommy and Wilbur step out the car, making everyone stop in there place.
"Nope." Sapnap turns around and heads inside while Karl runs over with a grin calling them his "besties". I just stand there dumbfounded and nervous due to the fact that I haven't met them before.
"Oh and this is Y/n." I hear Karl say as he points over to me. My cheeks turn rosy from the embarrassment and nervousness as they wave with smiles on their face. I wave back and Karl asks for me to head over.
"No it's okay! You guys catch up." I smile as he walks over and grabs my hand, pulling me over. I blush feeling the warmth and as we stop, I look up to see Tommy laughing and Wilbur smacks the back of his head as they look at Karl's hand which is still in mine. I blush even harder and after talking for a few more minutes we head inside to start both drinking and enjoying our night.
Karl decided to throw a small party at his and my first drink was a vodka with coke, nothing special but it did the job because after a few, I was drunk. Very drunk...
After an hour or so of messing around, I hear someone yell "SHOTS!" and my head turns so fast I pull a muscle in my neck. I ignore it and head over to the table and do shots with everyone and then Tommy comes up with something, looking at me as he suggests it..
"Guys we should play truth or dare." He has a big grin on his face as he says it, so does Karl. George decides to just sit out and watch but after some convincing decides to join in the fun.
We all sit in a circle as the first person chooses.
"Y/n... truth or dare" Tommy asks.
"Oh uhhhh, truth?" I shrug.
"Boringggg! Hmmmm..." he grins and rubs his chin. "Out of everyone in the circle, who would you date?" My eyes widen as I realise what he's attempting to do.
"Hmmm..." I start looking at everyone, including Karl who was sitting painfully far from me. "Probablyyyyy... Karl honestly." I grin and everyone screams apart from Karl who looks upset and looks away. "Okay now Dream, truth or dare?" He looks shocked I chose him and he answers with truth. "How do you really feel about dreamnotfound?"

After a while Karl gets up to go make a drink and I follow. I needed answers as he's been ignoring me and showing no eye contact all night as well as avoiding me at every chance he got and it was finally getting to me.
"Hey." I say as his backs turned. He jumps not realising I was there but continues making his drink, ignoring me once again. "What's going on?" Questioning him, he tries to walk away. "Please talk to me.." I plead, looking for just a little bit of his time.
"Why?" He asks turning so quick he drops his drink, spilling it everywhere as the glass smashes once it's made contact with the ground.
"Oh I'm so sorry!" I apologise and grab a towel to wipe it up.
"For what? You didn't do anything." He replies. As doing so, I slip and land palm first into the glass and wince in pain.
"Shit-" I shout as I feel a couple pieces wedges in my hand and one in my knee.
"Oh my god Y/n are you okay?" Blood drips down my hand as I smile.
"It's okay. I'm fine." The pain becomes worse extremely quickly as I slowly sober up and Karl grabs a clean towel to hold on them, taking my to the bathroom to help treat my injuries. Gently he wipes antiseptic over them and I lean into his shoulder, biting his purple hoodie as hard as I can.
"I'm sorry-!" He says apologetically, grabbing tweezers and his phone for the flash, he begins pulling out the small shards of glass, one by one in my knees first and I wince in pain for every one. There was only about three but it still hurt like a bi$#@! He moves up to my hands and holds the back of it gently as he pulls them out too. It takes around half an hour due to him being drunk and me moving and afterwards, he bandages the hand which had the most cuts and looks up at me...
We gaze tenderly into each others eyes for a moment and he kisses me. I kiss him back and once we pull away he begins,
"The reason why I couldn't look or speak to you," he sighs "is because I didn't want to be hurt... that truth wasn't really the truth and I didn't want to believe it so I just tried my best to ignore you..." he looks sad as he lets go of my hands and turns to walk away.
"Who said it wasn't true?" As I say that he turns back to me and I smile sheepishly.
"What do you mean? It's obviously not true." He protests and I just smile.
"Karl I have something to tell you..." I look down at the ground and take a deep breath in. "I like you... a lot... I feel a lot of love in my heart for you and I have since we first met."
I said it... I really said it. He's quiet for a while so I apologise and turn to leave when he replies,
"I like you too..."

We both share a tender kiss and as we pull away, smile at eachother