33.

"Koo if you still love them then ask them what they hate about you. I am sure there is something, that's why they hate you" Mrs. Bae said while caressing jungkook's hair softly.

Jungkook nodded and sniffled. "O-okie" Mrs bae smiled and said "good boy and if anything bothers you or you are still not getting love from them. Don't hesitate to come to us" She said. Jungkook nodded and flashed his bunny smile. "Bye bye I have to go then" He said and hopped to his house.

Jungkook's pov~

I was a lil curious about what they hate in me so I just ran away instantly to ask them. When I reached my house I heard silence. No sound was to be heard. I slowly went inside. I was sure someone was home because otherwise the dood would be locked.

Then as I went in. Some chopping sound was coming from the kitchen. I made my way towards it and saw my mother cutting some vegetables.

I stood behind her and she suddenly stopped her movements. "What do you need" She asked harshly. "C-Can I have a conversation with you please?" I said. To be honest I was scared. What if she stabs me there?

"Speak" She said and turned towards me. "Why do you hate me?" I asked. She bit her lip and eyed me up and down. "Because you are fat, worthless and ungrateful" She said.

"I-If I-I loose some w-weight. Will you accept me?" I asked. "Yeah I guess so" She said. A smiled crept on my face. There was still hope of getting a loving family even though it is a bit late.

"Okay then" I said and went to my room. I locked the door and ran straight to my bunny. I hugged it tightly. "Bunny! Do you know kookie is gonna get a family!" I squealed. My bunny was getting older and older. It's ear is still torn.

"Now you sit and I will tell you my diet plan" I said and placed it on the table. I sat on my chair and took a pen and a paper.

_____________________

Breakfast- water
Lunch- water
Dinner- water

10 sets of workout
1 hour of running
_____________________

I hope this is enough. I will start it from tomorrow.

As I was gonna go to my bunny again my phone started ringing. It was Irene. I picked it up quickly.

Hello

Where are you?

At my home

What are you doing there?

...

I have asked you something I guess

I just came here

Ok then stay there.

She said and hung up. Now she is mad. Ugh! Fuck my life. I hurriedly put my phone in my pocket and ran out side.

I reached Irene's house. I saw a boy also. I somehow felt sad. "Oh koo. How come you are here?" Irene asked. "I-Its just-" I was cut off by the boy "Irene who the fuck is this?" Irene looked at the boy and then at me.

"He is jungkook" Irene introduced me to him. "And what is he doing here?" He asked again. "I also don't know" She said. "He look like a monkey" He said and laughed. Irene also giggled with him.

I looked at them and said "haha.. You t-two continue. I'll go" I said and ran away. I swear I heard Irene shouting my name Or maybe it's just my imagination. 

As I was gonna exit the house, I felt a grip on my wrist. I turned around and saw Irene. "Leave me" I said. "I was just kidding koo. He is just a friend" She said. I don't want to listen to her but at the same time I want her.

I slowly made my way towards her and Hugged her tightly. "My baby is upset hmm" She asked. I nodded and she picked me up. I wrapped her arms around her neck and hid my face in them.

She kissed my collarbone and then my neck. She carried me in her room where that boy was sitting. To be honest, the boy was shocked.

"I-Irene?" He asked. "Yea?" She responded. I then looked at Irene and pouted. She chuckled and placed a kiss on my lips. The boy was beyond shock now.

"Is he your boyfriend?" He asked. Irene looked at me and said "yes he is"

Tbc💜