chapter 24

"Rebekah!" i groaned as she climbed under the covers.

"move over." was all she said as she pushed me sliding me over to the other side of the bed... the cold side of the bed.

"Not that I'm not happy your here....Why are you here?" i asked pulling the covers over my head as she tried to get comfy. She turned to face me, pulling the covers off my head she rested against her elbow with her head in her hand.

"He left me here!" Rebekah said upset. "Klaus left me here, So...can I stay here?" She asked but i could tell it didn't really matter what i said she would stay anyways.

"Sure." i said my voice muffled as I put my pillow over my head. "go to sleep or get out of my bed i don't care which one you do just don't wake me up." i said and Rebekah got excited that i said she could stay...in fact i think that is all she heard because she wouldn't stop talking about sleepovers, nails,hair,shoes, shopping, clothes, and alcohol. i didn't really want to do anything today or the next day....or the next day, I just wanted to lay in my bed and sleep visiting with Elijah. 

"Come on lets do something." Rebekah said and i now knew what Elijah was feeling when i said that to him. 

I sucked it up and got out of bed. 

"Fine...what do you want to do?" I asked pulling on a pair of shorts walking to the bathroom. She follow and talked while i was getting ready.

"Lets go to the grill, oh oh oh lets go shopping." Rebekah said changing her mind.

"So grill then shopping or shopping then grill?" i asked walking out of the bathroom and out of my room down the hall.

"Grill then shopping." Rebekah exclaimed walking with me right out the door. She got in her new car and i got in the drivers seat sense i didn't trust Rebekah driving.... She has been in a coffin all this time so I'm not taking any chances. We pulled up to the grill. We didn't do much we got something to eat and Rebekah had a couple drinks while i kept to water. The gang was there but i didn't bother talking to them as they seemed busy in their own little world.

When we left the grill.

"you want to go to a mall on the outside of town?" i asked driving down the road.

"What's a mall?" She asked.

"You'll see." Was all i said before driving out of town. We had the radio on and put it on some good music not the rap stuff. As we sang to Dear future husband we started to laugh as we sang of key on purpose. 

"ok ok ok, So the music isn't that bad." Rebekah said. we made a bet that i could find a song that wasn't to bad, and would be fun....I won.

"told you so." i said pulling up to the mall. When we walked in Rebekah's jaw dropped. "you like?" i asked.

"This is awesome, would love to have one of these in the old days." She said.

"I know, your old days are my young days." I said walking further into the mall. I looked back to see Rebekah hadn't moved. "you comin?" i asked. She nodded and started to follow after me. She kept close to me not wanting to get lost.

After a while it would seem as if we bought the whole mall. i looked down at my bags, i think we almost did.

We made it back to the house and walked inside.

i started walking to show her, her room. when we got there she turned to me. 

"thanks. And go night i'll try not to wake you up...till noon, then you got to watch out." she said walking into the room. i laughed shaking my head. but i knew she was serious. i walked to my room flopping down. Soon the darkness took.