Chapter 184: Break In (2)

However, he reacted quickly and patted Mrs. Fu on the back. "Xiuyuan has always been calm. Since he didn't take it, he must have another way."

"But Jincheng told me just now that he seems to have had a relapse..."

Mrs. Fu started crying. "What if he doesn't go to Manxi..."

"No." Fu Heng patted her shoulder. "Didn't you say you have a daughter-in-law? Get her to take a look..."

"Daughter-in-law?"

Only then did Madam Fu remember this matter. The tears on her face had yet to dry. "That's right, how could I have forgotten about my daughter-in-law! She must have a way to... manage Xiuyuan."

This was the first possibility that flashed across Mrs Fu's mind.

"I... I don't know her number..."

Mrs. Fu was about to make a call when she thought of this and cried anxiously.

"Here." Fu Heng passed his phone to her, as if he was already used to such situations.

Fu Heng took a tissue and wiped her tears.

Madam Fu was still sobbing when the call was finally connected. "Hello, daughter-in-law, I'm your mother-in-law..."

Nian Yue had just received the call. When she heard that the woman on the other end was still sobbing, she rubbed her temples with a headache. "Sister, you called the wrong number..."

"Sob... What should I do? My daughter-in-law doesn't know me..." Hearing Nian Yue's voice, Madam Fu started crying again.

Fu Heng sighed and took the phone helplessly. "Hello, Miss Nian. I'm Fu Heng, Fu Xiuyuan's father..."

Even after hanging up the phone, Madam Fu was still sobbing.

Fu Heng patted her back. "Xiuyuan has always been reliable. Nothing has happened for so many years, so nothing will happen this time, alright?".

"But my daughter-in-law doesn't acknowledge me..."

Mrs. Fu was still conflicted about this.

"Don't worry. We can go to her school to look for her. We'll get to know each other after a meal." Fu Heng patted her shoulder. "Be good. Go and wash your face and sleep. Xiuyuan will be back soon."

Nian Yue hung up the phone and called Fu Xiuyuan.

As expected, no one answered the call. Nian Yue did not think much of it. She opened her Bluetooth and said, "Zhizhi, help me check Fu Xiuyuan's activity trajectory..." When Wang Zhizhi received Nian Yue's call, she sat up from the bed and took out her computer to check Fu Xiuyuan's address.

Checking the address of a big shot like Fu Xiuyuan was exciting! "Okay!" Wang Zhizhi agreed readily, her hands already typing on the keyboard.

Finally, three minutes later...

Wang Zhizhi sent the location over. "His activity trajectory is protected by multiple codes. This is the latest. I'll send you a new one five minutes later..."

"Okay, thanks."

Nian Yue nodded and drove towards her destination. Fu Xiuyuan was the young master of the Fu family after all. Information on him had to have been heavily encrypted.

She had looked for Wang Zhizhi with the intention of giving it a try. She did not expect Wang Zhizhi to be able to find out. It looked like Wang Zhizhi had improved greatly in the past half a year.

When Fu Xiuyuan drove the car to the laboratory, his head hurt so much that he was about to explode.

His handsome face was extremely pale.

Manxi was flipping through some information when she heard voices downstairs. She immediately ran downstairs!

"Xiuyuan..." Manxi's pupils shrank when she saw him." You haven't looked for me for almost a year..."

She thought that Fu Xiuyuan could already suppress it.

"I'm fine." Fu Xiuyuan's lips twitched.

"Let's go up first. I just developed a new treatment method. It should be useful for you." Manxi helped him up.

"Thank you." Fu Xiuyuan rubbed his temples.

When she pushed him in with a sedative and saw him sleeping soundly, Manxi took the report and her expression was exceptionally dark.

His physical fitness had changed too much in one year.

In the beginning, he could still suppress it, but in the following half a year, he almost couldn't.

If not for Fu Xiuyuan's strong willpower, his body would probably not have been his anymore.

At the same time

Wang Zhizhi calibrated Fu Xiuyuan's address to her every five minutes. The more times she calibrated, the more detailed Fu Xiuyuan's location would be.

The black jeep drove along the flat road. There was a hint of coldness in Nian Yue's eyes. "Try to break through the defense system at his address..."