Chapter 185: Break In (3)

According to Fu Heng, Fu Xiuyuan should have gone to his attending doctor.

He had called her just in case but didn't say anything about what might happen.

But she also knew that when Fu Heng called her, things had definitely gotten out of control.

"The defense system has been encrypted too many times..." The sound of typing came from Wang Zhizhi's side." I can't break through it anytime soon..." As Wang Zhizhi tried to calibrate Fu Xiuyuan's detailed address, the other party had already noticed and was making detailed changes.

"Can you do it by tomorrow?" Nian Yue asked again.

"In two hours." Wang Zhizhi held her computer and typed rapidly on the keyboard.

"Okay." Nian Yue nodded and stepped on the accelerator again. The car was already racing towards their destination!

The address Fu Xiuyuan had gone to was at the Fu Family's pharmaceutical research base; the black jeep stopped at the entrance with a swish.

The sentry suddenly woke up and turned on the flash. "Secret base, no trespassing!"

The strong flash turned the night into day.

A young girl alighted from the car neatly with one hand in her pocket, looking extremely elegant.

"I'm looking for Fu Xiuyuan."

The aloof girl said coldly, looking unruly.

"The person you're looking for is not here. Please leave!" The sentry sneered and pretended to ask her to leave!

"In that case..."

The corners of Nian Yue's lips twitched and her face looked a little unruly. "I'll barge in!"

Almost as soon as she finished speaking, she accelerated and jumped in from the fence.

She was so fast that the sentry barely had time to react before she was hidden in the darkness.

"Give chase!"

With a command from the leader, all the sentries were mobilized!

This was the Fu Family's pharmaceutical base. If outsiders barged in, they would get into trouble!

The entire experimental base sounded an alarm. Man Xi was shocked. She put down the report in her hand and walked quickly to the window.

The entire base was lit up like daytime.

"Who is it..." Concern flashed past Manxi's eyes.

This place was very well protected. Over the years, almost no one knew the place.

But today, someone barged in when Fu Xiuyuan was ill...

The door was kicked open from the outside. A young girl stood at the door with one hand in her pocket and an unruly expression on her face.

"Where's Fu Xiuyuan?" Nian Yue raised her eyebrows and casually closed the door.

Manxi sized her up.

Dressed in a white shirt and black pants, Nian Yue's jade-like face looked a little cold. Her neck was slender and she had no Adam's apple.

She then shifted her gaze to her chest. Although her chest was not big, she could tell that it was a girl.

"You're looking for Xiuyuan?" A smile appeared on Manxi's face. "What's your relationship with him?"

The door was pushed open once again and a group of sentries entered. When they saw Nian Yue, they said sternly, "Come out with us!"

"No need." Manxi waved her hand. "She's one of us."

The few sentries looked at one another.

They were all legitimate people from the military. They did not expect to be left in the dust by a pretty boy today.

It would be too embarrassing!

Only when the group of sentries had all left did Manxi return to her seat. She said with a smile, "Are you the future Young Madam of the Fu family that Auntie Fu mentioned?"

Hearing this, Nian Yue frowned.

Was it Fu Xiuyuan's mother who had called her and cried today?

Seeing that she did not reply, Manxi was not in a hurry. She slowly passed the report in her hand to her. "This is Xiu Yuan's health report this time. His health is not good, it has something to do with you..."

Nian Yue took the report and took a few glances at it. There was a range of numbers below the normal value.

"I heard from Jin Cheng that he gave you the only Energy Stone..." Manxi poured her a glass of water." Sit."

"Yes." Nian Yue nodded and sat opposite her. "It was not the only one."

She had gotten an alternative from Wang Yang.

"That's true." Manxi seemed to have thought of something and said with a smile, "No matter how many Energy Stones there are, they are unable to treat his condition. It can only be suppressed."

Nian Yue rubbed her temples. "Where is Fu Xiuyuan?"

"Here, inside." Manxi pointed to the innermost area. "He had just been sedated."

"Thank you."

Nian Yue walked in.

It was pitch black inside. Nian Yue went in but did not turn on the lights.

Thanks to her good night vision, she could see the man lying on the bed even without the lights on.

Nian Yue walked closer and stopped in front of him. When her cold eyes saw that increasingly pale face, her face darkened.