•Chapter 27•

((言Y/N's POV言))

"Hello..... Tsundere~"

.
.
.
.

I hung up the phone, and started to exit the kitchen.

Then my phone rung again. I groaned and picked my phone up.

Y/N: "You get 60 seconds."

Tord: "Still cold-hearted as always Tsundere, but I mean no harm. I just want to talk."

Y/N: *COUGH COUGH!*

Tord: "Y/N? Are you alright min kjærlighet?"

Y/N: "*cough* Sorry, it's just- I'm allergic to bullshit. You have 30 seconds left. Chose your words wisely."

Tord: "Okay okay! But I am serious though. Please I mean no harm."

Y/N: "Bullshit, I know your up to know good. Also, your weird ass science project that I drank...what the hell even is it?

Tord: "Ah! Glad you ask! That is actually what I wanted to talk about! Just come down to the base and-"

Y/N: "Ah, ah, ah! Hold on. First, how dumb do you think I am? I've seen plenty of sci-fi movies to know what the fuck will happen. Second, you tried to KILL my friends. What makes you think I'm going to trust you?

Tord: "*Sigh* Stubborn as always... Sometimes I really wish you would just listen to me..

Y/N: "The day I ever listen to you, would be the day I have sex with you."

Tord: "Wait, I thought you said you would never have sex with me?"

Y/N: "Exactly....10 seconds."

Tord: "Please just-...think about it. Before something bad happens, Okay? I care about you."

He then hangs up the phone. I just stare down at it in my hand.

What the hell was that about?

First off, How dare he hang up first!

I rolled my eyes and placed my phone in my pocket.

Trust him before something bad happens? HAH! Does he even know who he's talking too?

I am Y/N fucking L/N bitch! I am the fucking Queen of Wattpad-

Authors: YO! Can you STOP breaking the DAMN fourth wall! Does my ass look like I got insurance?

Y/N: Fuck you! I do what I want!

Author: You are SO lucky people like this book. Otherwise, I would have deleted you when I had the chance.

Y/N: You can't get rid of me bitch. (눈‸눈)

Author: Oh you wanna go! BRING IT ON!

Y/N: COME FIGHT ME SKANK!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

I walked out the kitchen all bruised up and beaten.

I saw Edd walking out the house teasing Tom who looks like he was about to break in any second.

"ARGH! Get out of my flat, traitor! This is a traitor
-free zone!" Tom yelled at Edd pointing at the door.

"Haha, okaaay, Tom, whatever you say. I'll be back when you cool off." Edd said in a teasing manner.