Chapter 30

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Author's POV

It's been a week since they celebrated Priya and Darshini's birthday and now things took a turn in their lives, well not in a negative way yet not in a positive way either as all that grew between them was a thick wall of awkwardness and also unknown feelings continuously kept on knocking at their hearts.

After that incident, they both could hardly talk to each other despite having so much of talks. Also now Rudra and Diya moved to a rented apartment after their marriage registration and again Neil and Tiasha were living together there.

"Tiasha" Manisha spoke up as both walked along the walkway of the complex, passing through the pool side.

"Tiasha just you both stop thinking about it now. What happened it happened. Just let it go" Manisha shrugged as Tiasha looked at her and was lost in her thoughts.

As soon as realisation hit them, Tiasha and Neil immediate stepped back and within seconds they repelled like the two same poles of the magnet and looked at anything but each other while everyone looked at them, shocked and surprised.

"Did I just kiss him???" Tiasha thought as she mentally facepalmed and was already drowning in a pool of embarrassment.

"Did I just kiss her???" Neil thought as he still couldn't grasp of the situation that took place.

"Okay the kiss didn't even last for 2 seconds so that's not a kiss" Tiasha tried to let it go and make her mind cool.

"Okay this happened accidentally so it's just nothing Neil. But still what did she think???" He thought as both their minds kept clustering with various thoughts and even without uttering a single word both just left the place and returned back to their apartment.

"Tiasha, Tiasha, Tiasha" Manisha shook her by her shoulders, breaking her trance as she looked at her.

"Mani just leave that topic now. Anyways, let's go and have some coffee. We have been walking since long. It's almost evening now" Tiasha gave a tight-lipped smile.

"Exactly that's what I am saying leave it now you both. Moreover madam, he is your husband and you are his wife. But I am happy for one thing" Manisha chuckled as both took the elevator and stepped into it.

Pressing the floor number, Manisha leaned against the metal wall on one side while Tiasha stood at the other side looking at her, curiously.

"What's that now???" Tiasha narrowed her eyebrows.

"You both are so close to each other now. Indeed for Neil it's really a big thing. He also is opening up to you. It's good to see" Manisha beamed with happiness as they step out of the elevator and walked towards Tiasha and Neil's flat.

"Well come inside Manisha" Tiasha gave a smile as Manisha walked forward while she was lost in her thoughts.

"Only if you know Mani how awkward it is now for us" she grimaced, thinking and shrugging off the thoughts went towards the kitchen and returned with two cups of coffee.