58. Kidnapped

Anneyong!

Author's POV.

A month passed by in a blink. Everyone was happy with their lives. Felix and Hyunjin moved in together, Yoongi and Jimin fell deeper in love and Jimin found a friend in Taehyung.

Beep beep beep beep beep beep

Jimin's alarm buzzed beside his head making the boy let out a whine. He was still sleepy. "Ugh. Mornings! " He sighed. He looked beside him and smiled looking at the empty bed. Yoongi didn't come home last night too.

He directly unlocked his phone and went to text Yoongi. The last messages he sent were on the other day and those were still not seen by Yoongi. Jimin sighed.

"I miss this dummy so much!" He pouted being a little sad about the fact that Yoongi didn't even call him in the last three days

"I miss this dummy so much!" He pouted being a little sad about the fact that Yoongi didn't even call him in the last three days. Hyunjin did inform Jimin about Yoongi being busy with some work... But he was still upset.

He tossed his phone on the bed knowing that Yoongi was not going to reply any soon. He looked at the calender and sighed. "I wanted tomorrow to be your special day but maybe you love your work more than yourself!" Jimin scoffed.

There was a date marked with a red pen on the calender indicating the day as Yoongi's birthday which the boy probably forgot about as he was busy with his work.

Knock knock.

"Come in.." Jimin said and was greeted by a giggling face. "Hey!!!" Jimin jumped out of his bed and hugged the figure tightly.

"Oh my baby! I missed you!"

"Yah! I'm not your baby, hyung!" It was Jackson. "But I missed you!" Both of them giggled.

"So what was the reason that Mr. Future Min Jimin wanted to see me?" Jackson asked with wiggling brows and Jimin's cheeks heated up.
He looked down with rosy cheeks. "Hyung~~" Jimin hid his face. "I just wanted to see you...." Jimin said.

"Mhm... But I feel something else in the air...." Jennie said leaning on the door.

"Jennie!" Jimin hugged her too. "You two came here together???"

"Yes! I didn't want to miss Uni but since I was depressed I decided to tag along!" She smiled.

"Eh? Depressed and you?" Jimin raised his eyebrows.

"Oh come on don't tell me you don't know that it's your boyfriend's birthday tomorrow! And along with that my boyfriend is ignoring me from last two days... I think he found an idol to hang with and forgot me!" She pouted.

Jimin smacked her head. "My best friend will never do that! You dumbhead!"

"Aw look at her!" Jackson cooed. "Our little dumpling is jealous!"

Jimin giggled but his expressions went down in a few seconds as the room fell into silence.

"What happened, Minnie?"