Rainy night

Hey! my name is Sarah. here is a story, I would like to tell you. It was Sunday early morning at 2:57. Everybody was asleep. I was awake watching my phone. It was raining all night.

I was listening to music on my phone. I had put my earphones on. But suddenly a sound came from my kitchen. I was not aware of it, as I had earphones on.

But then a sound came again and it was very loud. But I don't know why no one heard it.
I thought "I was the one who heard it because I'm awake".

I went to check for it, i found a knife on the kitchen counter.

I said" WTF, why is there a knife lying around on the kitchen counter".
When I picked up the knife, it was hot as hell. I got scared, that's how it even happened. None of the family members is awake at the moment. Then why. I rushed back to my room.
I fell asleep.

Later I woke up and it was 3:05.
I don't know, how to describe my situation that I can't move an inch. Only my face was moving and my whole body was frozen like someone had tied me with a rope.
I tried calling my parents but my voice was not loud enough to call them.

Suddenly
I was quiet. I felt like I don't have a mouth, that I can't move my lips. It was so horrifying.
I felt something.
Called my name from the outside of the room.

What was so horrifying, that I fainted while watching it

A dark-dark person was standing in front of my room's gate. I couldn't move to save myself.
It smiled at me and very slowly came near me and scared the shit out of me.
Then I fainted.

Woke up at 8 am all perfect, still don't know what happened that rainy night.

×××××