𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

Xalani groaned in her sleep, hearing knocking on their room door, feeling a migraine growing stronger near the back of her head

Her eyes fluttered opened, thankful that that curtains were shut, so the room was still dark. Her body was tangled with a snoring Kentrell's, who held her tight.

"Here I come!" She called out, her voice super hoarse, catching herself off guard.

"You was swallowing dick all night." Kentrell mumbled quietly, his eyes still closed, and she smiled.

"Good morning to you too handsome." She pecked his lips, and he chuckled, stretching in her grip.

"See if you can walk." He smirked, and she raised up from the bed, hissing as soon as she stood up.

Kentrell's eyes trailed her naked frame, bruises covering her sides, his hand print all over her thighs, her ass, her neck, and her wrists. There were cuts on her inner arm, and her curly hair was all over the place.

"Shit." She grabbed the dresser, unable to keep her balance long enough to stand.

"You are so rough with me." She bit her lip as he approached her, her eyes trailing from his hard dick, upwards to meet his brown eyes.

"You love that shit. Surprised you ain't run out of cum last night." He smirked, and she blushed, recalling the events of the previous night-her cheeks growing hot.

"Zay I need milk for Khi!" Kanai called from the other side of the door, making both of their heads turn.

Kentrell grabbed the sheets, wrapping them around his waist, walking towards the door. He opened it to see Kanai with a whining Zakhi in her arms.

"Oh my god. Just give me the milk." She quickly covered her eyes, and he chuckled, reaching over to grab his son.

"Bye lil ugly." He closed the door in her face, and she laughed from the other side, walking away.

"Awee, papa hi." Xalani took him from Kentrell, kissing over his face as his cries soothed from the familiar embrace.

Kentrell walked over to Xalani's bag, grabbing a new bottle, pouring one of her bags of milk into the bottle. He warmed it up for a few seconds in the microwave, before walking back over to Xalani.

He placed the bottle in Zakhi's mouth, both of them watching him latch on to the bottle, his eyes dazing.

"He must be hungry as fuck cause he usually scream when we make him drink from the bottle instead of your nipple." Kentrell followed her to the bathroom, and she laughed, nodding her head.

Both of them completed their morning routines, and Xalani ran them some hot bubble bath water while Kentrell cleaned up their mess from last night.

"Bae we made a fucking mess bra' this shit slick pissed me off." He frowned, coming in the bathroom about ten minutes later.