Part 32

Eva St.Patrick Pov.

I'm so fucking horny but I still have Gio under punishment. Im ready to say fuck this shit. Sighing as I mark some papers when Gio came out the bathroom.

He's still dripping wet his hair covering his face. All I see is wet muscles I want to lick him. Damn hormones beating my ass sighing I packed everything up.

I took off my t shirt and Gio looked at me. "What are doing little mate?" He asked as I took off the panties I have on. "Fuck me" I said laying back with my legs wide apart. I know he can smell my arousal.

And my wetness dripping down my ass. "Baby I can't" see staring at my pussy and I pout. "Why!" I wined "baby I know your still mad at me." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Ajaxxx" I sang. "I know you want just a little taste" I said teasing watching his eyes shift.

"Doesn't it smell good you don't want a little bit?" I asked with pout he walked over slowly and slid his finger up my split. Then put it in his mouth like he was tasting frosting.

He groaned and I know I had him he dropped to his knees still looking at me. Ajax and Gio were fighting each other when I left my legs up so they can see me dripping.

That's all it took for him to cave. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I moaned loudly. Yes! He ate my until my legs shake and I squirted.

He stood up talking off his shirt and I knew it was Gio. He laid next to me turning me to the side lifting my leg up and slipping into me. "Hmmm" I moaned out.

He his other arm under me grabbing my breast and flicking my nipple. Ooh how I miss him he kissed my back and neck. He was sweet and gentle I love him for it. But it was enough so I started to move faster against him.

I heard him groaned "please faster" I said and he found a pace where he was comfortable and I satisfied. After I creamed all over his dick he pulled out and I sucked it all off until he came in my mouth.

Getting up I wobble to the bathroom to pee and Gio ran me a lukewarm bath. I can't wait until I can sit in a hot bath again. He sat in the tub with me and his body heat immediately making me relax.

"I love you little mate" he whispered kissing my back "I love you too" I told him "And I do fully forgive you it's not just because the baby hormones" I told him and he "how?" He started to asked. "Mate bond" I said hearing him chuckling.

"How's the class going?" He asked me and I shrug. "It's okay my feet hurts but the kids are good" I told him and he hmm squeezing water down my body.

"Have I ever told you how proud of you I am?" He asked me and I shrug. "I got blessed with the most amazing, kindness, sexiest, smartest and strongest mate ever" he said and every time he named a trait he kissed my neck.

"What have I ever did to deserve you?" He asked and I laughed. "When you find out let me know" he laughed with me. "Aright big boy help me up" I said as he slips out from behind me.

Putting a towel on me and we walked into the room he held me to make sure I don't fall. Putting on of Gio t shirts and sweat pants adding a pair on Jordan's. "Gio let's go I'm hungry" I yelled at him and he came out wearing the same thing as me. 

Smiling at him we walked out together of our room. Heads bow and I smile at everyone. Gio got me in the car and we drove to a diner. Walking in everyone head looked at us then they were on their feet.

With their head bowed "thank you you may proceed with your earlier actions." I said out loud.

We sat down and the witness came. Taking our order when I felt it something passed though me like death. My senses tingling and I stood "something's coming" I looked at Gio. "What's wrong?" He asked holding my hand. "Something coming" I walked outside pushing my hand in soil by the flower pots.

Standing up "south border" I said taking off towards it. I never took down my barrier spell we went far from it and I got their fast. Faster then I was supposed to moon goddess don't let this little boy be that fast.

Then I saw them running towards me four kids. The eldest couldn't be no more then nine. Gio was by my side in a instant I was about to go get them but Gio pulled me back.

When they got closer to us the eldest had a baby in his hand. And actual baby that would not stop crying. Taking her out of his arms "what happened" I asked as soon as the baby was in my arm the eldest collapsed.

A few hours later we're in the pack hospital with the kids. When the eldest woke up screaming "hey hey shh shh honey your okay your safe" I told him he looked at me and latched himself on to me.

"Th-they k-killed them they killed then all" he said and I looked at Gio confused "who baby who?" He looked at me with red eyes "hunters" then Gio growled.

"It's okay baby they can't get to you know. Just get something rest I'll make sure you get some food" I said walking out the room. "Gio what's happening?" I asked him and he sighed rubbing his hand down his face.

He took my hand and drag me out the hospital until we got into our room. "We're going to have to invite packs here" he said and I frown. "What?" I tilt my head to the side. This place is huge but it can't hold all the packs and their members around the world.

"Little mate we are protected non-supernatural can't come in or find it. But the other packs are out in the open." He said and I nod thinking just as shit was going good.

"Why can't we just do the same barrier for all individuals pack lands" I asked him "It will take a great load of power no one witch can do it on their own" he said.

"But I'm not one witch I'm the Queen. Its either that or we go to war." I told him and he shook his head no. "I will not sacrifice you and our child" he said and I shook my head no.

" we have to do something we can't leave our people to die" I said then I felt it again the chill was old like dead of night. Holding Gio hands "we have to do something I feel it in my bones if we don't this won't end well for anyone" I said "what is it? What do you feel?" He asked me.

"Like I'm standing in a graveyard" then a tear slipped out.