XXXV

THIRTY FIVE: OTHER HALF

THIRD PERSON POV

At that night, Jungkook bolted into the doors of the club SAN created. In search for a hyung he never saw ever since he left Bangtan.

Namjoon.

But his eyes met a certain figure. There was a tingle he could never ignore, it deeply resonated into the roots of his blood, and he looked towards the figure that was walking past him, his back faced towards Jungkook. He forgot about his hyung for a second, because it felt like the world stopped for a moment.

"Jihoon?" Jungkook called out, the figure abruptly stopped, turning slowly towards him.

"Jungkook," the man replied, he had black hair just like Jungkook, although his was dyed with blonde strands. He had the same doe eyes, and instead of having too many tattoos on his body, he had none except on his neck, but instead had more piercings than him, an eyebrow piercing, a lip piercing, and more of them on his ears, a long earring seen hanging on his left ear.

"Jihoon... it's you," Jungkook said as he felt his eyes have become glossy, his heart dropped to the ground.

"Jungkook, you're... here," Jihoon replied as he slowly smiled.

"I missed you so much ever since that day, when will you come back?" Jungkook asked, his eyes were teary but beaming with a small ray of hope.

"I missed you too. But... haven't you already noticed? I caught wind you and the gang... are in this place in search for something," Jihoon looked at him.

"Yes... but I never stopped searching for you, Jihoon. So let's go back to Bangtan, together," Jungkook smiled softly, and Jihoon looked at him.

"Jungkook, you never change do you," Jihoon said as he burrowed his hands in his pockets.

"I already left Bangtan to you, you already know... what that means," Jihoon replied.

"Jihoon, that doesn't mean you have to be seperated from me... we can still go home and live together," Jungkook replied and Jihoon chuckled softly.

"Sometimes... I miss your innocence Jungkook, and you still carry it in your early 20s," Jihoon sighed.

"Home... is when we're together. But now is not the right time. Not when I'm the one who has something to do," Jihoon smiled softly.

"Once you caught wind of everything, you'll understand why I left Bangtan, Jungkook," Jihoon beamed, his smile just like his.

"But you know.... I don't understand," Jihoon said as his smiled faded.

"How am I supposed to tell you you'd understand if I can't?" He said.

"Right now... I don't understand if what I did...

...was right or wrong."

"So Jungkook, while you're here, you might as well meet Namjoon hyung, now hurry," Jihoon said as he lit a lighter up before letting it drop on the red wool carpet.

"So let's meet again when the time is right, Jungkook... but not now," he said as he turned his back towards him again.

-

"Jeon Jihoon... was the original leader of Bangtan," Taehyung said as he let Soujin sit with him.

"Jeon Jihoon and Jeon Jungkook are born as identical twins. No one really knows it aside from me and the gang, because how they were born was pretty odd," Taehyung explained and Soujin nodded.

"Their father is unknown and their mother was very strict and abusive. She was an alcoholic narcississt," Taehyung sighed.

"Jihoon is older than Jungkook by a few seconds, and they were both identical to each other that they even shared the same moles on their body, except for the scar Jungkook has on his cheek," Taehyung said.