5 YEARS

SLIGHTLY EDITED-
guys I was traveling back to my home town when we got a flat tire and a state trooper had to help us. Now I'm in a lobby of some rest stop and I'm literally shaking bc there's two ppl here I don't know. help.

FOR SOME REASON THE CHAPTER NAME WENT AWAY, I'LL FIX THAT LATER

Also feel free to point out any mistakes!! Vote and comment!

MAEVE CAMPBELL

Most of the time whenever you start high school they give you a big speech and somewhere in that speech they ask the question.

the question that half of us dread. "where do you see yourself in five or six years?"

Whenever Mr. H asked me that question my mind went blank. I didn't really see anything.

I don't know if I'm going anywhere in life. I mean all I do is read and hang out in my room 24/7, I haven't even thought of what I want to be after high school much less where I see myself in five years and it's the summer before my senior year.

the summer before my last year of high school and I don't know what I want to be.

I mean there's so many things you could be. You could be an author, artist, song writer, teacher, bus driver, taxi driver, or maybe you could start your own band.

There's just so many things to choose from.

If you asked my mom she'd say I've been indecisive my whole life, like that time when I was two and I couldn't choose what binky I wanted I just knew I didn't want the blue one or when I was five and I couldn't decide if I wanted princess or Dora underwear (I ended up getting Batman anyways). Then there's the time when I was seven and there was two different birthday party going on and I got invited to both which lead to me not knowing which one to go to because I "didn't want to be mean to the person who's party I didn't end up go to". I ended up not going to either.

Anyways you get the point. I don't really think I'm indecisive.

I mean if you asked me which book trope is my least favorite I would say the pregnancy trope.

It's not like I hate kids or anything it's just that in the books most of the time by the time they end up together they've only known each other for a couple of months, two years at the most and I personally wouldn't get pregnant after being together for two years. I like pretending I'm the girls in the books and it's hard to do that whenever the end up pregnant.