✤thirty six

"mark- stop! it tickles!" tiffany laughed as mark tickled her, and she laid on the couch

mark chuckled as he grabbed her wrists, making her look at him. he stared at her with a small smile on his face and she felt her cheeks heating up.

"what is it?" she asked, sitting upright.

he couldn't resist it. he felt kissing her again and again. it was as if he was addicted to her and how her lips tasted.

"mark?" she blinked.

he bit his lower lip, kissing her once again, but this time it didn't seem like he actually wanted to pull away.

she smiled into the kiss, leaning in closer to him. they were a bit too invested in kissing each other, because they didn't hear the sounds of keys opening the front door.

the door opened and minhyuck stepped inside. seeing them kiss was the first thing he saw as soon as he entered the house and he froze.

tiffany pulled away to breathe because it seemed mark didn't need oxygen but kisses to live. her eyes trailed up to where minhyuck stood, and they widened. as wide as the pan they had made fried eggs a few minutes ago.

mark noticed her staring behind him, and so, he turned around too.

"hyung-" mark started. he lowkey expected someone would walk in while they were kissing but he still was really embarrassed.

minhyuck pointed at the two of them and stared in disbelief, "what...what the hell was happenin-"

"we can explain!" tiffany squeaked.

mark ran up to his brother, pulling him towards the couch and making him sit down, while he and tiffany stood in front of him. mark looked at tiffany and nodded.

"so, the thing is...um, mark and i..." she glanced at mark. "we um...really like each other."

minhyuck clapped a hand on his mouth.

"dude, you're overreacting." mark said. "you knew i liked her."

"you knew about me too, didn't you?" tiffany asked, and minhyuck put his hand down.

"but i never though y'all had the guts to tell each other." he muttered.

mark rolled his eyes, "we were about to tell you guys anyways."

"how long have you two been dating then...?" minhyuck asked.

"an hour and a half." tiffany chuckled, and her phone started ringing. "oh, why is my professor calling..."

she got up and ran upstairs to her room. minhyuck looked at mark who was watching tiffany go to her room.

"you really like her, don't you?" minhyuck asked, making mark look at him.

"i'm head over heels for her." mark smiled.

*

mark entered her room and saw her working on her laptop. she looked up and smiled at him.

"whatcha doing?" he asked, laying down on the bed.

"just had to send an email, what's up?" she said.

"oi, i lowkey wanna tease the fans." he said. "like just post a picture of us together on my story and say nothing."

she raised her brows, and made an impressed expression. "you mean, hint our relationship?"

"kinda. i swear my group chat is going to blow up." he chuckled.

" he chuckled