Chapter 23:

"Xiao Che," Lou Gui called out when he didn't hear Tong Che's voice, "Are you listening?"

Tong Che took a deep breath, managed to stand up and steady himself, before answering, "Yes, I'm listening."

Hearing his answer, Lou Gui immediately cursed, "If you ask me, this Han Qing is really a wolf dog. I remember when you really thought of him as a friend."

At that time, out of the ten trainees, Lou Gui paid the most attention to Tong Che, of course, because he was good-looking and wanted to send him to the gold master's bed. However, because of this attention, Lou Gui remembered that Tong Che and Han Qing were always inseparable from each other.

Tong Che didn't say anything, but his eyes were filled with mockery. He didn't understand how a person like Lou Gui had the face to call someone else a wolf dog.

Lou Gui scolded for a while before noticing that Tong Che hadn't said anything, so he stopped talking. He then remembered something and asked again. "But little Che, have you noticed anything wrong in the past two days? For example, have you received some strange phone calls or something like that? "

Qi Xie had obviously prepared for this blackout of Tong Che, but Lou Gui still wanted to know whether there was any warning beforehand.

He wanted to say "no," but in a flash, he remembered the missed call on his phone last night. He didn't know who the person was, and most people wouldn't care about a missed call from a strange number. But after all, Tong Che is really popular now, and it is difficult for others to know his mobile phone number except those in the circle or someone deliberately looking for it.

Pursing his lips, Tong Che still said, "No."

He couldn't trust Lou Gui and didn't want to say too much to him.

Lou Gui did not doubt it, and turned to talking about the PR plan, "Xiao Che, the company executives, and I came to the same conclusion. You also know that this time the black material blew up with sufficient evidence. Forcing a whitewash by saying that you had not taken the inducer would be of little use. It is better to admit it and say that you were framed by Han Qing in the first place, and now Han Qing and Qi Xie have joined hands to trap you. It just so happens that we now have..."

Lou Gui wanted to say that they already had the evidence that Han Qing had provided Qi Xie with the video, plus the marketing number to run through the whole thing again, so it would not only cleanse Tong Che, but also sell a wave of misery and attract another group of fans, which was perfect.

However, before the latter words could be spoken, they were interrupted by Tong Che. Tong Che's voice was not too loud, and his tone was not strong, but it clearly conveyed his heart's determination, "I don't agree."

Lou Gui suddenly had a momentary trance. He remembered four years ago, when Tong Che was still a trainee, and he first proposed to Tong Che that he should find a gold-owner. At the time, the younger and more youthful little Omega, just like now, changed his usual good and sensible nature. Without hesitation, he said four words, "I don't want to."

At this moment, Lou Gui felt a little regretful. If he had known that Tong Che could be so popular now, he might not have done that in the first place.

But reality didn't sell pills of regret, so it was good that there was still room to turn things around.

It was just that...

"Xiao Che," Lou Gui was a bit anxious, "This is the best plan. It can cleanse you off properly. Why are you still dissatisfied? "

"Even if the video was passed on by Han Qing," Tong Che's tone was cold, but with a stubborn seriousness, "You and I both know very well that he wasn't the one who gave me the induction agent in the first place. If he didn’t, wouldn't it still be a frame-up? "