Chapter 25:

Tong Che: "!"

Without the glasses, Mu Han Feng's aggression, which belongs exclusively to a top alpha, leaked out from the bottom of his eyes without reservation.

Originally, Mu Han Feng’s posture and the look in his eyes would certainly have evoked Tong Che's previous bad memories and further made him feel afraid. But now, probably because of the words Mu Hanfeng said, or just because the person in front of him was Mu Hanfeng, in short, Tong Che found his heart beating very fast, but it had nothing to do with fear.

One second, Mr. Mu was so domineering and calm as he solved all his problems in an orderly manner, and the next second, he took off his glasses and said those words to him. Who could resist this?

Probably because he had been in a daze for a long time, Mu Han Feng smiled, put the glasses back on, and stood up straight, resuming the original "safe" distance, and said in a relaxed tone, "It's okay, I am just teasing you. If you don't want to call..."

He wanted to say, "If you don't want to call it, forget it," but the last words were stuck in his throat.

He saw that Tong Che, who was standing beside him, had returned to his senses at some point, and was looking up at him with clean eyes. He then called out in a clean, small voice, "Brother..."

Mu Han Feng: "......"

Fuck! This is killing people!

At this moment, the Great Movie Emperor actually understood Qi Xie’s current mood: what it means to shoot yourself in the foot!

His Adam's apple moved up and down. He tilted his head as if trying to hide it. After a long while, he uttered in a hoarse voice, "Good."

The old rogue Mu Hanfeng lost a soldier, but not the battle. He was teased to the point that he could not stand it anymore, but he could still "kill" Tong Che with one word.

Tong Che nodded wholeheartedly, the tips of his ears so red that they could bleed.

Wang Qi called at the right time and rescued both of them, "Come, come, let's continue recording the show and proceed to the second level!"

Tong Che returned to his senses first. His footsteps flew towards that end, like a small white rabbit being fiercely chased by the big bad wolf.

Mu Hanfeng, the big-bad-wolf, looked at the little white rabbit who was running away in a hurry, the corners of his lips were slightly raised, and he trailed behind unhurriedly.

......

The recording was delayed by nearly two hours because of a special problem that Tong Che had temporarily encountered before. Even though they rushed, the closing time was still pushed back by an hour to ten o'clock.

When Tong Che was on his way back to the hotel, he whispered to Mu Hanfeng, "Teacher Mu, I... I want to treat everyone to a snack. Do you think it's okay?"

Mu Hanfeng didn't understand Tong Che's meaning and glanced at him, "What's wrong with that?"

"It's just that..." Tong Che explained, "It's the money for treating everyone to a snack. Now we have to pay together. If you wait for this Sunday off, I'll treat you to dinner, okay? "

They did not have their own money during the recording. Now their relationship link was okay, the program team did not let them pay for their own rooms anymore, and the normal three meals a day were managed. But the snacks were obviously not in the scope.

If Tong Che wanted to treat the other guests, he had to use the money they had saved from the previous cohabitation session. That was the money he and Teacher Mu earned together. Tong Che felt it was necessary to discuss it with Teacher Mu first.