Chapter 27:

The name of the hill was Beihe. It was filled with tombstones.

The black Maybach sped along the empty road, the low houses and faded trees on either side of the road all shifting into shadow.

Finally, the car stopped at the foot of Beihe Hill.

The door opened and Mu Hanfeng's long legs, hidden under his overcoat, stretched to the ground as he got out of the car. He pulled the mask back up over his face and walked into the nearest flower shop, picking out a bouquet of flowers by hand.

Most people who run a flower shop in a cemetery like this aren't young girls, and sure enough, there was an old lady sitting at the counter with white hair, wearing her glasses and squinting as she pruned the flowers.

Not having to worry about being recognised and causing unnecessary trouble, Mu Hanfeng looked slightly relieved and paid for the flowers, walking up the steps to the hill.

Apart from the bouquet of flowers in his hands, Mu Hanfeng was dressed in black from head to toe, walking alone, step by step. His steps were not too heavy, but his whole body was inexplicably tinged with an air of desolation.

He made it to the top of Beihe hill, turned to the right, and finally stopped at the corner of the top row of gravestones.

Compared to the overgrown tombstones on the other side, this one was clean, and it was easy to see that it had been tended to for a long time.

The inscription on the tombstone was still very clear, with a simple name: Shen Yun.

Mu Hanfeng stood upright in the cold wind, looking at the name with his eyes downcast. After a long time, he bent down and placed the flowers in front of the tomb.

The contract signing between Tong Che and Solace went smoothly, very smoothly to be precise.

The contract drawn up by Solace's legal department was so friendly to Tong Che, both in terms of the fee and the length of the endorsement, that Tong Che could not believe it.

However, it was written in black and white, and Solace was an internationally renowned brand and one of the best in the inhibitor industry, so there was nothing for Tong Che to disbelieve.

After signing the contract and agreeing that he would take a whole week off after the variety show to come to Solace to shoot commercials for the whole range of products, he exchanged three rounds of rainbow farts with the father of the new brand before Tong Che was ready to leave.

Before he left, he was handed a large box of suppressants by the brand's father, which contained the new product he had advertised before, pure icing sugar.

Tong Che thanked him with a smile and walked towards the elevator with the box of suppressant in his arms, but his mood was a bit delicate.

Half a month ago, when he shot that commercial, Tong Che was looking forward to the free suppressants he would be given.

However, the tips of his ears were indisputably red again, as he was now looking forward to being marked by Mr. Mu in his dreams.

It's been five days since his last fake estrus, and he was bitten by Mu Hanfeng in his dream.

"I hope I can be bitten by Mr. Mu again."

The elevator made a "ding." Tong Che returned to his senses and stepped in, and Lou Gui followed.

He hadn't said a word to Lou Gui on the way here, except for the necessary communication.

The hot search incident brought out the pain that Tong Che had been suppressing in his heart for four years, and at the same time, it made him see Lou Gui more clearly and thoroughly once again, and he was even more annoyed.