Chapter - 21

Third person’s POV
One fine morning, when the whole Chauhan family was eating their breakfast, a very beautiful, tall, slim figured woman entered into the house with a big suitcase…
   “Hello everyone! Surprise!” 
Everyone was really surprised seeing the person, specifically Rahul. No one expected her to come here. Pritika was looking confusingly the Person, as she didn’t know who she is.
RAHUL : What are you doing here?
TANVI : Rahul, my dad and grandpa has accepted our relationship. (Said excitedly)
She excitedly come in front of Rahul and hugged him. She is Tanvi Thakur, granddaughter of Kailash Thakur.
Hearing the news, Rahul also happily hugged her, forgetting that the whole family was present there. Adesh whispered to Pritika “She is Tanvi, girlfriend of Rahul”.
Seeing that they were still hugging each other as if no is present, Naresh cleared his throat to remind them about everyone’s presence.
They both separate from each other and gave a shy smile.
TANVI : sorry… wo… I… was just.. excited.
NARESH : yeah… yeah I understood. Once I also was young –
NILIMA : Naresh, no one wants to know what had you done, when you were young. Keep quiet. Tanvi dear, you are here? Your family, did they also come?
TANVI : No no they are in London, but they will come here very soon for my marriage proposal (said shyly).
NILESH (Adesh's dad) : I am happy that your dad agreed. (said with a small smile)
PARESH : so finally your grandpa has decided to come India.
TANVI : I actually came here to surprise Rahul with mom's permission, my grandpa and dad don’t know. If any of you have no problem, can I stay here for somedays? Actually, I don’t want to live alone in our house.
ADRIJA : Of course, you can stay here.
NARESH : of course, of course you can stay, we have no problem. Just remember to control your excitement and use protection.
RADHIKA : NARESH!!!
Naresh became quiet hearing his wife's shout. Tanvi became very shy hearing this.
Tanvi Thakur, 28 years old. Same age as Rahul. She is a bubbly girl. Her big brother, Virat lives with his family in Canada. She lives in London with her grandpa, Kailash Thakur…grandma Vedika Thakur, her parents Vikram Thakur and Tania Thakur.
The Thakur used to live in India, but  something had happened 13 years ago, so they have left  India. They are more richer and stronger in the business world than the Chauhans.
The Chauhans and the Thakurs were not only business partner but also family friends but because of one incident their good  relationship has broken… after many years they only remains as a business partners.
Nilesh and Tanvi's dad Vikram were used to be best friend, they were like brothers from different mothers, but one incident ruined all their relationship.
Tanvi then noticed Pritika, and she was looking Pritika’s face like she was thinking something.
Seeing her expression, Pritika thought maybe she (Tanvi) also doesn’t like her, like Nidhi and maybe she will insult her. Seeing Tanvi’s expression, Adesh was also little confused. Adesh introduced Pritika to Tanvi.
ADESH : Tanvi, this is my wife Pritika. (Said putting his hand on Pritika's shoulder and with a proud smile on his face)
TANVI : Hii! Have you ever been to London?
Nidhi scoffed hearing Tanvi’s question.
NIDHI : huunh! She couldn’t even able to afford to go to London in her dreams.
Aditi scolded Nidhi. Tanvi realized her question has made Pritika uncomfortable.
TANVI : I was actually asking you this because I think I have seen you before. I didn’t mean anything else.
PRITIKA : it’s ok…I haven’t seen you before. Maybe you have seen someone like me.
TANVI : yeah maybe…
Hearing Tanvi and Pritika's conversation the Chauhans siblings of elder generation looked at each other.
After breakfast everyone left for their own works and college. Aditi, Radhika and Nilima also went to their own rooms. Tanvi went to Pritika’s room to spend some time with her.