Secrets Out

Cookie groaned stirring from her sleep. The slow bounce of the bed annoying her. The cause of her waking up. Opening her eyes she was face to face with a clock saying 7 in the morning. Lifting her head she turned the other way to see what this moving was about just to get a view of Anika riding Lucious.

"Told you she'd wake up." Anika tossed, not having to hold in her moans anymore. Lucious looked over at Cookie flashing her a grin.

"Goodmorning." He chirped, gripping Anika's hips making her ride him faster. Cookie scowled at the two pulling herself up to sit. Reaching out Lucious cupped one of her breasts out in the open. Cookie smacked his hand off, not in the mood. It was fucking Saturday she just wanted to sleep in.

"You're not gonna play?" Anika moaned out in question. Still wordlessly Cookie got up flipping the both of them off. Heading into the bathroom to do her hygiene. Anika's loud moaning a soundtrack in the background. Hopping into the shower, Cookie was exiting as they were entering the bathroom.

"Awww." Anika whined, having missed the time to join Cook.

"Stop being pissy. Give me a proper good morning." Lucious demanded casually, Cookie cut her eyes at him ignoring him and giving Anika a kiss good morning instead. Snatching her by the neck he took his goodmorning kiss from her. Reminding her just who had her body singing last night. Pulling back he released her with a smug grin.

"You make me sickkkk." Cookie hissed, snapping out of the haze he put her in.

"No, I make you weak." He corrected, Anika giggled heading into the shower followed by Lucious. Rolling her eyes, Cookie headed downstairs. Jaunita preparing breakfast for the trio. Two little bowls of cut fruit waiting.

"Thank you Jaunita."

"Should I have coffee brewing?" Jaunita asked, wondering if Lucious was on his way down.

"In about an hour." Cookie answered, anytime they got in the shower the cleaning didn't happen for a minute.

Jaunita hummed, understanding what that meant. Getting used to the trio wasn't very hard. Getting used to the arguing? That was the real struggle. She wondered if they could go a day without some type of snap whether that be big or small. On the dot like Cookie said the other two came downstairs. Breakfast waiting at the table as they strolled.

"You need to tell your kitty to behave. If she keeps offering me her ass I'm going to take it." Lucious threw out, as if they weren't eating. Anika's cheeks flamed as she choked ironically on a sausage.

"Heat of the moment." Anika tossed, looking at Cookie's scowl of disapproval.

"If she thinks she's ready. Next time she offers go for it." Cookie simply smirked, knowing Anika would say it and end up with a donut for the next week.

Cookie had warned her time and time again but like always she was hard headed. Lucious grinned evilly making Anika swallow wrong. A spout of coughing followed, making the other two laugh. Anika took a drink of orange juice to calm down, pouting as she regained composure.

"You guys are so mean."

"And yet you're still here." Cookie chuckled.

"I wonder why."

"Ask myself that every day." Lucious added, Anika huffed digging into her food.

A comfortable silence falling over them. It had been a month since Anika's surprise concert. The tension in the house had died down substantially, but they still got into spats. Cookie found herself moving more and more of her clothes here. She chopped it up to always be demanded to stay home with them. Home.....she called this place home now. She was finally truly settling into this lifestyle. Sometimes she had her days wondering why she would do this to herself. Then what always rung true is how both Cookie and Lucious had changed being apart almost two decades. Anika just fit in. Somehow someway she just did. Cookie was starting to see nothing past the three of them.