Sneakers - Pietro Maximoff x Reader Drabble

Words: 185
Note for Wattpad: Edition 2 of the drabbles I forgot to publish. Originally posted on September 3, 2016 on Tumblr.

*Edited*

---

"Have you seen my girlfriend?" Pietro smiled as he asked Wanda where you were.

Wanda shrugged. "No, I haven't." She replied, a little laugh in her voice. "Why are you so happy?"

"It's our anniversary!" He said as he showed her the flowers he bought for you.

"Beautiful." She said.

"I'll see you later!" Pietro said as he left the room to find you.

He heard your voice and stopped running. A smile grew on his face. "Thank you so much, Steve!" He heard.

Pietro peered around the corner to see you, a huge smile on his face, as your arms were wrapped around Steve.

"It's no problem. I'll always help you!" Steve replied.

Pietro's heart, and smile, dropped. He just stood there, and the flowers almost fell to the floor. Steve's eyes grew wide, and you turned around. "Piet? What's wrong?"

"You...do you have something with...with Cap?" Pietro could barely speak; he was so scared. He was in love. It hurt.

"What? No, of course not!" You replied. "He was helping make sure the present I got you was okay." You said and held out the box.

Pietro picked up the box. "Sneakers?" He laughed.