MINI-SHORT "Baby Gem Stack"

In the colorful playroom in their Beach House in Beach City, The Baby Crystal Gems, Toddler Garnet, Baby Amethyst, and Baby Pearl were all inside the crib they shared with Baby Steven, who was having a playdate with Baby Connie at her place for the afternoon. The three were occupying themselves while Baby Steven was away for a few hours, but Baby Amethyst was currently bored out of her little mind. 

"UGH! I'm SO bored!" Baby Amethyst complained while she let out a miserable sounding moan.

Her eyes eventually focused, seeing Baby Pearl carefully playing with her soft, foam building blocks. With nothing else to do, Baby Amethyst decides to get on her hands and knees to crawl over to the focused Baby Pearl.

"Oh! Hello, Amethyst." Baby Pearl greeted her, almost not looking away from her blocks.

"Hey, P." Baby Amethyst greeted back, still a bit under the weather from her own boredom, which caught Baby Pearl's attention. 

"Why, Amethyst! Are you alright? You don't seem… energetic as usual." Baby Pearl stated with a worried expression.

"I just… don't have anything to do lately. Just been sulking in that corner, thinking," Baby Amethyst half-jokingly mumbled.

"Oh… well, do you want to join me then? I'm trying to make a tower," Baby Pearl suggested.

"Mmm… building stuff isn't really my thing," Baby Amethyst hesitated. "There's gotta be something I can do until Steven comes back."

Baby Amethyst decided to see what Toddler Garnet was up to in another part of the crib, thinking she probably doesn't have much to do with Baby Pearl to occupy herself.

"Oh, okay. Hope you'll find out then," Baby Pearl said as Baby Amethyst crawled away, still a bit worried before focusing back on her building blocks.

Meanwhile, Toddler Garnet was laying on her belly while moving her head, adorably looking around their playroom. She even began to move her magenta-colored palms across the fluffy bedding, feeling the soft texture brush through her tiny fingers, and loving the cold and smooth feeling.

"Sup, Garnet! What'chu doing?" Baby Amethyst asked as she approached her and laid down on her stomach like she was.

"Oh, Amethyst! I'm just playing around a bit with the mattress." Toddler Garnet answered as she reached over to hold a random pillow near her. "Didn't realize how fun and soft it is."

"Really?" Baby Amethyst questioned. 

She decided to put her lavender-colored palm on the mattress, rubbing and clenching with it. It is soft but she's not feeling the amusement like Toddler Garnet was having.

"Sorry, Garnet, I don't quite get it as you do. I'm a bit bored today, I want to find something to do that is actually fun while Steven is away," Baby Amethyst mumbled, apathetically collapsing on the bedding.

"Oh. It's alright," Toddler Garnet understood, "You go ahead and solve your problem."

Baby Amethyst was eventually back at her little corner. She explored the whole crib but unfortunately still couldn't find anything, and is back to square one. She looked over to Baby Pearl, seeing her block tower now a bit higher. She then looked over to Toddler Garnet and saw her still playing, now with multiple soft pillows around her.

Baby Amethyst sadly groaned again. "Why can't I have fun like Pearl and Garnet?!"

She began to admit that she doesn't have an exact taste of the fun things she likes to do. She sadly frowns as she observes Baby Pearl and Toddler Garnet.

"Look at them, Pearl with her blocks, Garnet with her pillows!" Baby Amethyst complained in dismay, "Having fun with just building blocks and just soft pillows… Building… Pillows!"