𝟖| 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞

CHAPTER EIGHT:

A MAGIC CARPET RIDE

THE NIGHT SKY in Agrabah was still visible to the civilians as the party down below in the palace continued going on, even if the prince couldn't be seen there or anywhere near his father

THE NIGHT SKY in Agrabah was still visible to the civilians as the party down below in the palace continued going on, even if the prince couldn't be seen there or anywhere near his father. The music was muffled within the walls of the prince of Agrabah's bedroom as the said prince could be seen inside, by himself. Earlier, Dalia had been with him until the same man, who had came with 'Prince Ali', had invited Dalia on a night stroll and he also gave her flowers.

Standing by his desk, Jasmin couldn't help but frown as he thought of the girl that was always on his mind. Figuring he'd go and check to see if she was okay, the prince turned around and began to make his way towards his bedroom door, hoping Y/n was in her room so he could check if she was alright after the party, even if she wanted to be alone.

However, he stopped a bit at the sound of someone knocking on his bedroom door. Continuing to head over, he turns the knob and opens up, expecting to see Dalia or his father or, hopefully, Y/n. However, no one was there, making him peak his head out to see if anyone was hiding, but there still was no one in sight.

At the sound of a throat clearing behind him, the prince glances over his shoulder to see Y/n standing there on the balcony of his room as Rajah made his way over to the girl, purring as he tried to get her to pet him, which she did. With furrowed brows, Jasmin closes the door, brown eyes still on the girl.

"How did you get in here? How did you get there?" Jasmin questions curiously, walking over.

Y/n shrugs, remembering what her brother said to her earlier. "Magic carpet?"

Jasmin let out a chuckle at her words, shaking his head before he looks back down at the map he was looking at on his desk in front of him. Curiously, the girl ventures over, wondering what he was trying to look at on the map.

"What are you looking at?" Y/n asks, clasping her hands together.

"I'm trying to find Ababwa. You said your brother is not a prince, so I'm trying to figure out who he really is." Jasmin tells her, glancing up at the girl beside him.

Y/n shakes her head, resting her hand on his. "Jasmin, I was wrong. He is my brother."

Jasmin furrows his brows. "But you said--"

"I know what I said. But he is." Y/n interrupts, slowly backing up as her plan came to her mind. "Hey, would you wanna--"

Just then, the girl cuts herself off when she accidentally bumps into a small table, a large bowl full of apples on top. When she did so, some of the apples fell to the floor, to which she was frantically picking them up, all while Jasmin watched her do so with a smile on his face, a chuckle escaping him as well. Frantically, she put the apples back into the bowl before turning to face him, an awkward look on her face.