Episode 0: ..........

Tap here to start writing

Ayanokoji PoV

Initially, I came to this school, fully expecting to live a normal life.

I wanted to discover the type of person I am,,,,the type of person I should've been....if it weren't for that place.

For a while, this school was lenient to its students and I was given the privilege of living like a normal high school student for three years....

Unfortunately, that privilege got cut down to one month.....

The moment the curtains lifted....

All the students began to realize something....

This school isn't paradise...

This school....

is.....

Hell....

" Ayanokoji-kun.....you betrayed us?"

" This guy...."

" He's a monster...."

" TRAITOR!"

I paid no heed to their words. What I decided to do can never be undone.

" Ayanokoji-kun..." A familiar voice called out to me.

It was a fellow classmate, a girl with long black hair, gradient red eyes, with a white braid tied to the side. I looked to the girl in silence, I wondered about the strange expression she was wearing. She looked troubled but had the air of a certain resolve....

She kneels on the ground, facing me.

" H-Huh? Why is Horikita-san kneeling?!"

" W-Was she working with him the entire time?!"

" Does that make her a traitor too?"

" No, Suzune what are you doing! Don't kneel to this bastard! " A tall boy with red hair and an athletic build was about to stomp towards us both but his friends quickly held him back.

" What are you doing, Horikita?" I asked her nonchalantly.

Her lips were quivering, her hands trembled, but her eyes still showed resolve.

" Ayanokoji-kun.....no matter what they say.....I...." She slowly bent her entire body towards the ground until her head made contact with the floor. She completely submitted to me.

" I'll follow you....I'll do whatever you wish but please.....please help me in return!" she yelled her plea.

Our classmates gasped in shock at her words, in a few minutes, she'll end up in my position. By submitting to me, she had thrown away her safety lock and now the class will deem her as an outcast  along with me.

It wasn't too much of a suprise. A weak individual such as herself, who is incapable of doing anything, will come to see me as her only hope for her certain goal. In her eyes, at this very moment, I decide whether or not she lives or dies.

Horikita Suzune, a fellow  classmate, has resigned her title  as a human being....

And accepted the title of becoming  my  tool.

CHAPTER END!

Welcome to this new fic!

I wanted to try writing a plot that focused on class battles and (hopefully) big brain schemes pulled off by our characters.

This fic will be my hardest one to update due to the amount of thinking I must endure so that everything that happened before and happens after will make sense!

Next chapter will be the calm before the storm. 

KawaiiLumine, out~