Shot 3

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar 's possession and obsession for Swara.

In morning!

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar : tadaaa!! ( coming in room wearing kitchen april and cap smilingly) Your pizza is ready Mrs Sanskar Maheshwari.

Swara become happy seeing him. He come near her and sit in front of her show her pizza, she happily kiss him on his cheek make him smile.

Swara : I love you Sanskar.

Sanskar : I love you too! Now have this pizza. ( forwarding pizza to her smilingly).

She eat from his hand while he admire her smilingly.

Sanskar : how's it?

Swara : It's yummy!! ( enjoying pizza while he chuckles at her antics).

After eating pizza!

Sanskar give her water to drink, she drink it and looks at him with puppy face.

Sanskar : what happened? Do you want something?

Swara : ( nodding no)
I trouble you so much. ( making pout).

Sanskar : not at all! I feel blessed to do these for you and I am not doing anything only for you, I am doing for my baby also. ( putting hand on her baby bump).

Swara blushes and looks down, he chuckles at her antics kiss on her head, he remove his hand from her baby bump and hug her, she hug him back smilingly.

Suddenly Swara screamed in pain.

Sanskar : what happened? Is i suppressed your stomach, shit! I should be careful, i am calling doctor( tensed).

Swara : No Sanskar! Baby kicked! ( smiling in tears make him surprised).

She hold his hand and put on her baby bump. Smile spread on his face also feeling baby 's kick under his palm. Both look each other emotionally yet happily.

Swara : seems baby wants his papa 's attention.

Sanskar smile at her emotionally and bend on her stomach and kiss on her baby bump, Swara smile and kiss on his head.

He move toward her to kiss her but she stop him.

Swara : Sanskar! What are you doing? Baby is looking at us.

Sanskar : baby is in your stomach, he can't see anything. ( naughtily) I want a kiss.

Swara : No!! ( blushingly).

Sanskar : I prepared pizza for you, I want its payment. ( smirkingly).

Swara : haw! You are asking payment for making pizza for your pregnant wife?

Sanskar : I am a businessman, I want something in return of everything,  so give my payment. ( smirkingly).

Swara lower her eyelashes in shyness, he move toward her romantically, she looks at him teasingly and before he kiss her , she push him aside.

And he fall down on floor!

Sanskar ; Swara!! What is it? See baby... ( frowned)

Swara: what? What I did? And how you fallen down from couch? Are you okay Sanskar? ( coming to him with concern).

Sanskar open eyes see himself lying on floor and Swara standing in front of him. He gaze at her flat stomach, he instantly get up and put hand on her stomach startling her, he check her stomach.