Chapter 67: The truth behind his power

Kiyotaka POV

Shiori: "So, what do you want to ask."

Kiyo: "Akashi's frightening chess ability. How did he respond into moves so accurately in under 5 seconds. Not even grandmasters can do that."

Shiori: "Do you have any speculations for that?"

Kiyo: "It's like he can see the future. But then again, there's no way that's true."

Shiori: "Seeing the future, huh.....actually, you hit the mark."

Kiyo: "Wait, seriously?"

I just can't believe it....

Shiori: "To summarize it, his eyes acted just like sharingan from Naruto but a little bit upgraded. It can predict future movements and can see a little bit farther into the future. In a sense, both of them are a different ability. He can choose to predict movements or seeing the future normally. What he used to fight you before is the predicting movements ability of his eye."

Kiyo: "You're kidding."

Shiori: "I'm not. If we're going to talk about this, it's going to be a long ride. Do you mind?"

It's better than moving around considering I'm still tired of dueling her.

Kiyo: "Tell me about it."

Shiori: "It all begins on 2083. When Tsukasa is still a 5 years old kid. And the day he got his power."

(A/N: Tatsuya is born on 2079 while Tsukasa is older a year than him So, he was born at 2078.)

Kiyo: "In your world, right?"

Shiori: "Yes. Of course. Anyways. I must tell you about a certain organization back on our world."

Kiyo: "And what's that?"

Shiori: "Blanche. An anti-magic organization. Shiba Tatsuya already took care of them tho. And because of that, Tsukasa is the last one to join our ranks because he's previously from Blanche."

Kiyo: "And what does this 'blanche' do?"

Shiori: "They oppose the very idea of magicians being treated superior. Well, that's basically it. And they believed that super powers can be created even without magic. It was an illegal experiment and Tsukasa is their lab rat. Maya san shut them down at 2085, but then they strike back on 2095 under the director's son order."

Kiyo: "Tell me about it. All of it."

Shiori: "Allright. Here goes."

2083(2 years before 2085)

3rd Person POV

Akashi Tsukasa. Or rather, subject 020 is currently being examined by blanche.

The day he was born, his mother died while giving birth to him while his father died due to car accident that happened while he's driving to the hospital to see his wife.

Honestly, it was a very unlucky day for a kid who's just born. Their parents didn't even have a chance to give him a name. 

Day by day, he was tortured, forced to be the best.

Because out of all the subjects, he's the only one who can hold out on Blanche's training wether it's physical or academics to the point that he can already beat some adults.

And when he reached 4 years old, they were ready to plant him a super power serum.

The director, Tsukasa Eiji(father of Tsukasa Hajime who's the leader of Blanche during Mahouka time) was standing infront of the glass.