Chapter 66

Double update of the day

Guys it really hurts that I am writing taking out my free time and you aren't voting ! It takes time to write the chapters also thoughts. Please don't do like this. Please vote.

Every vote=your love for me ! That's why it matters to me.

I am getting nothing but happiness.
I have no one to flaunt about the votes I gain, it just makes me happy, just like it make you when you read my story. If not then plz do tell what you don't like.

Thank you ❤️

Also The story is about to end soon ! 6-7 chapters.

Author's POV

I have to win the challenge! This is what both are thinking and in order to win it they are planning alot of things.

I sweet innocent Bhawna have decided to tease her Aryan ji because why should he be given leniency to tease her? Even she can and with this determination, she is planning to prove him wrong. She is confident that he can't control himself around her, she have seen it, sensed it and this is what she would be using.

Meanwhile Aryan knows that her weakness is his touch, if he gets intimidated by her then even she does. Why would he step back in using that in order to win the challenge.

#try 1 to win.

Bhawna wears red colour sports bra and shorts and ties her hair in a bun for boxing.

As usual Aryan wait's for him and she is on time ! Sharp 5AM.

"Let's go" He said trying not to focus his eyes on her face.

She smiles and move in front of him and sways her body. She is feeling shy but she have to win.

Behind her Aryan Smiles shook her head. She really knows how to make him weak.

After doing the warm up Aryan tells her to wear the boxing gloves.

"Aryan ji, can you please help me" she stands very close to him.

He takes a step back and makes her wear the gloves. He looks at her smiling face and when she looks at him, even he smiles.

Isn't this cute, both of them know what they are doing but still can't do anything.

He teaches her boxing and then take rest.

Bhawna swipes her body sweat so sensually that Aryan gulps his own saliva.

Then when she was down, Aryan removes his shirt and throw it on the floor revealing his abs to her. Bhawna looks at him with slight open mouth.

Aryan drinks water and then pour it lightly on his face, the water drives down his body, making Bhawna to shiver.

How sexy she thought. He keeps the bottle aside and then walks towards her. She looks aside. He bends down towards her and she closes her eyes.

She feels his breath on her lips, waiting for his wet one to touch her but "Not so soon Bebo" He whispered sending shiver down her spin.

She opened her eyes and looked at the Smirking him. She looked at his lips and then away, she really wanted the kiss to happen.

# try 2 to win !

Bhawna, Aryan, Kanav are out on a walk after so long.

Kanav goes to attend a call in the park while both of them are walking.

She takes out cadbury silk which is melted.

She opens the wrapper and with her fingers she takes the chocolate and licks it.