Chapter 21: Reawakened

It's been a little more than a week since you initially got locked in one of the Hydra Chambers. The rest of the team had taken care of their enemy fairly quickly and decided to regroup at home base like suggested.

However, then coming home without you raised a lot of questions.

Yang: What do you mean he's gone?! And who is that?!

Jaime, Asia, and Kaminari had all just returned to HOH, Jaime carrying an unconscious Mokushi over her shoulder. The Skylar version anyway.

Kaminari: We don't know! He left to fight some Demon and we haven't seen him since!

Asia: I-I'm really worried about him!

Yang: And you let just him go off by himself?!

Kaminari: What were we supposed to do?! The guy travels through entire TIMELINES he's so fast! We wouldn't be able to catch up with him if we tried!

Jaime: Everyone calm down! Yang, you of all people should know that Y/N can handle himself in a rough situation.

This statement definitely shut Yang up. However she still had some questions about the unconscious red haired girl that Jaime was carrying over her shoulder.

Yang: And who is that supposed to be...?

Jaime: It's a long story, and if I'm completely honest, I don't really know myself...but she could be useful to us in the future.

Yang let out a long sigh, got her shit together and looked at everyone with a straight face.

Yang: Okay. We can figure things out later...all we can do is hope that Y/N is okay...

Jaime: Alright...

Meanwhile: The Hydra Chambers

You've been sitting in the chambers for roughly a week and it's been pretty rough. You may not be starving but living without eating for you is like Midoriya living in a world without All Might.

Of course you were physically fine since you recently found out that Celestials technically don't even need to eat actual food, but it still sucked.

Skylar: A-Are you okay, Y/N...?

Y/N: I'll be fine...just...hungry...I wanna actually eat something...

Skylar: I see...I guess you haven't changed too much since all those years ago...but that makes me happy!

Mala: Hey guys!!

As you and Skylar carried on a conversation, Mala, Ranna, and Shoza were all walking your way, and they all seemed pretty excited.

Y/N: Hey, guys...

Mala: What's up with him...?

Skylar: He's hungry...

Ranna: Ah...Happens to everyone when they first come here...

Mala: But on a different note we've got good news!

Shoza: 16's barrier is starting to take it's effect. A few of our fellow Celestials have regained their abilities. So you should also be feeling that come back to you in a few hours.

Skylar: That's great! With Y/N with us, our chances are higher than ever!

BOOM!!