Chapter 27

Seeing the familiar face, Ren became curious on what he was doing here and quickly put the books he bought in his bag. Beside Shin was Shirlette. Ren was surprised at the expression of her face. She looked like she was about to murder someone.

'I wonder what happened' he thought

Just in case something happened again, he decided to follow them but kept a distance. He wasn't exactly strong enough yet to face something head on after the recent fiasco.
While walking Shin looked up at the sky in a daze. He killed Glen with his own hands. It didn't feel real. He wondered why everything had been hectic lately. How he wished everything went back to the way it was in the past.

Arriving at the cemetery, it seems like nothing was amiss at first glance. There were no signs of bodies being dug up. So why did that rumour start spreading around?

WARNING : A large hoard is approaching the protagonist

The system warned

'....I don't get paid enough for this' Ren thought while sobbing.

"Let me buy anything that explodes" He ordered while grabbing some of his mana potions.

Items available :
• frost bomb - 50
• exploding bullets (x10) - 30

At this moment, Ren had decided to get his own weapons in the future as his system always rips him off. The bullets and guns he summons using mana have a time limit on them, so he had to be quick. The gunfire was very loud, alerting Shin and Shirlette. A boom and loud groans were heard behind them right after. Reanimated corpses had appeared. The AOE bullet gave them some time to recollect themselves.

"Mom! I'll hold them back, so hurry and go"

Shin said getting ready to use frost.
Shirlette proceeded to hit her son in the head.

"Now what kind of mother would I be, leaving my son alone to save myself?"

She took the red pendant she was wearing and clasped it in her hands. It seemed like it was charging her up as her aura kept getting stronger. Using both hands, she used it as if it were a gun.
"bang" A giant laser beam appeared in front of her finger gun, disintegrating those who were hit.

.....

Seeing as they didn't need his help but can't leave just yet, he decided to read one of the books he got. If you listen close enough, you'd hear a guy giggling like there was no tomorrow.

'My one and only savior' he thought and searched the author of the book.
'Abeno!!!'

The system was so dissapointed that it considered quitting because of this host. On

Shin's side, Shirlette's beam was still going strong. But she was losing control of the direction.

"Ara, this is harder than I thought"
She had gotten the idea from books she had read about men saying bang! in a duel while riding humans.

System "WARNING : Protagonist's arm may get disintegrated in 8...7...6..."

Ren's face instantly went pale and panicked.

"AH AH AH TELL ME EARLIER"
He had no choice and threw his precious Abeno book as hard as he could towards Shin to move him away.

"guh-" Poor Shin felt like he was hit brick.
Shin quickly turned around but saw no one.

'ah whatever'

"let's go mom!"

Grabbing his mom by the waist, he ran towads the opposite direction but the heap of undead corpses still followed them.
hah... this won't do ren thought to himself

"hey system, give me a disguise~"

System : magical

"magical?"

System : sparkle activate

"sparkle activate?? what do you-"

-insert magical girl kira kira hearto transformation-

The system, as if it had already been planning this since the beginning, made his black hair longer and was made into a ponytail. His eyes turned into a crimson red and his   suit turned into a frilly and somewhat revealing dress to show off chest cleavage. -but he was still a guy.

"........"

System : all purchases made while in this form will be halved.

Trading my pride for points huh...

"Teehe! You got it boss ♥️ I'll fight those evil monsters with the power of our love!"

The system had never been this disgusted by words uttered out of someone's mouth till today. You could say Ren took a lot of the System's firsts

It shivered as if it was able to hear my narration.

"Hey system give me a weapon"

A blue arrow suddenly appeared and pointed at his books. The words 'weapon' was in the air.

"You wouldn't dare. That is blasphemy towards the great one and only Abeno!"

System: The shop is open as well. The system recommends the

- Shining cream vanilla wand -

It is capable of blocking heavy attacks and is able to transform into a shotgun.
Points required: 25

'damn this half off thing is sweet!'

Ren grabbed the wand that fell from the sky and jumped down to hit a reanimated corpse still carrying his *cough* books to read when he was free.

"In the name of pornos I'm destroying all you motherfuckers!" He shouted, while flipping everyone off.

Perhaps, is this their savior coming to the rescue? The mother son duo hoped.

But when they turned around they only saw a boy wearing a dress shielding an attack using a book.

Ren "AHHHHHHHhhhhhh"
Shin "....."
Shirlette "......."

'we're doomed'
They both thought.
------------
Ehem
This time I'll come back for real
Probably (^~^;)ゞ
Oh and if you wanna be friends I'm always online on discord
Ageha#0225