05 | ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ.

𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ.

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

"Can you tell us more about this friend of yours, Shu? If it doesn't bother you, of course." You smiled, glancing at the dark haired male on the back seat from the rear view mirror. Said male waved his hand, "I don't mind. Hmm." He hummed, thinking of something he could tell about his friend.

"Well what do you want to know?" He tilted his head curiously. Mysta, who seated in the passenger seat next to you, chewed on the chips Vox opened that he couldn't finish. "Maybe like his appearance or something. Did you meet before or during the apocalypse, or along those lines." He answered for you, knowing you were probably way too focused on driving.

"Oh umm. Well he has gray hair, with a sort of greenish hue, and dyed blue ends. He wears glasses, normally seen with pursed lips when he's focused. He also likes waring fishnet gloves too. Hmm, let's see. We met during the apocalypse, like almost four months by now." He listed out, thinking of more things he knew about his partner.

You rose your brow in interest, "Fishnet gloves? That's hot." Mysta snickers, looking at you suspiciously.

"Oh, he also has this set of rules with him. There's a lot of them, I don't know how he manages to remember all of them. He also observed something different from the zombies when he stayed up one night." He mentioned, fingers playing with the strings of his jacket.

Everyone in the car looked interested at the mention of the zombies. "Really? Like what?" Vox asked for everyone else, his head turning to look at Shu.

"Well basically he noticed that some of them act differently, like when they are hunting." Vox nodded, urging him to continue. "The first one are basically the dumb ones, they're east to understand based on their names. They run slower, they have lower sense of humans nearby, and most of them end up likely to be blind."

"The second ones are smart. Obviously the polar opposite of the dumb ones. They're much more faster, and even may know how to sneak or creep up without your knowledge. Oh and they also have sharper skills in hunting."

"Third ones, are not as bad as the second one, but their much harder to kill. The advantage in killing them is that they're also slow in their feet and is also basically blind, although they do have a good sense in hearing." He finished off.

"Good sense of hearing? Aren't they basically dead though?" Mysta turned around to look at the dark haired male. Shu shrugs, "Yeah I don't know how they can hear either."

Luca nods his head slowly, impressed. "He observed all of that? That's impressive not gonna lie." He grinned, relaxing onto the car seat. Vox nodded in agreement, "You should create names for them." He suggested.

"We kinda just call them by their numbers. We were initially thinking of creating names for them, but we may or may have not forgotten because we got used to calling them by numbers." He chuckled sheepishly, scratching his neck in embarrassment.

"Your friends fairly smart. With your aim and his brains, you're practically a strong duo already." You said, eyes looking at the three men seated behind from the rear view mirror.

Shu smiled in embarrassment, flustered by your words, "Aw thank you. But now we're separated."

Luca's once big smile turned to a frown, "Don't worry, Shu, we'll find him!" Luca assured the male. Shu nodded, glancing at Luca and giving him a thankful smile.

"What happened anyway? How did you split?" Mysta pondered curiously, glancing at you and offering the chips to share. Shu pursed his lips, "To be honest, I'm not really sure myself. But initially we were just exploring a school, then a hoard of zombies also showed up and chased us. Most of them went to chase Ike, I had 4 or 5 or something." Shu shrugged.

"Is there a place you might think he is..? Do you have a place that your staying, or do you think he goes back at the school to see if your also there?" Mysta asked again.

"Done all that already, and still no Ike."

Mystas lips pursed, his chewing on chips stopping. "Huh. Thats weird.." Shu nodded, "Knowing Ike, he'd probably also be doing the same thing I'm doing for him right now."

Vox cleared his throat, seemingly holding back something. "Are you sure he's not.." he imitated a zombies growling, making Luca slap him by his shoulder. "Shut up, don't think that!" He panicked.

"Maybe he found another group while he got separated..?" You diverted the attention from Vox. Honestly you were quite worried he was also a walking dead but you didn't have the right to think that way.

Shu shrugged again, "Chances are small but it's not impossible."

"Nice place

"Nice place." Shu whistled, staring at the mansions architecture. You grinned, nudging him by your shoulders from behind. "Thanks. We stole it." He chuckled at your statement. He was expecting it to be that result but it still came out amusing to him.

Mysta purposely groaned loudly behind you, shoving you forward so you finally went past the gate. "Could you stop blocking the gate?" He grunted, side eyeing you as he passed by.

"Only if you say please." You teased, running in front of him, making pinching motions right next to his chubby cheeks. The latter groaned even louder, "Oh, fuck off." He huffed, shouldering past you.

You pouted, watching him stroll into the house grumpily. "Well that was kinda mean." You pout, arms crossing in disappointment. Vox came up from behind, his presence looming over you.

"He's just flustered. Give him time and he might actually respond to your teasing properly." He smiled, that pretty charming smile. Dear heavens. His hands came to rest on your shoulders, walking forward to the house, making you follow him in as well, leaving Shu and Luca to take care of the groceries you stole.

"Aw man, did they leave us behind?!" Luca whined, his head poking out if the passenger seats window. "Yep." Shu affirms, opening the gate wider so Luca can park the car in the garage.

"Unpog!"

Shu chuckled in amusement, already taking a liking for the tall blonde.