chapter 16

IZUKU POV SLEEPING

i was walking around in my dream but the thing was, it felt real. there were mountains surrounding a forest of giant trees and bamboo stalks. there were also some abandoned old style japanese houses. (it looks like the area where you fight the magnamalo in monster hunter rise). i was walking around until i felt a presence behind me. i whip around and see purple wisps of flames following me. the same flames i use. then all of a sudden a tornado of flames hit me.

i shot up in my bed with a cold sweat and was breathing heavily.  "nii-chan, nii-chan. are you ok" i look to see eri next to my bed. "yeah i'm ok, i just had a weird dream" i say. "can i make breakfast again?" she asks starting to get excited. i look at my alarm clock and see it's five in the morning. "let me take a shower first, and if aizawa or hizashi isn't up yet then you can" i explain. she pumps her fist in victory and quietly runs downstairs.

SMOL TIMESKIP

i only had sweatpants on so people were able to see the spikes on my back andi was still thinking about that dream as i walked down the stairs but i shook off the thought for now. i walked into the living room to see only eri and hitoshi awake. "ok eri you can make breakfast" i say. she quietly yells yay and follows me in the kitchen. i grabbed some bacon and made some pancake batter and grabbed a frying pan and a large plate. i walked back into the living room "hey hitoshi, do you have any cards".

ANOTHER SMOL TIMESKIP

let's just say aizawa looked like he wanted to be done with life when he walked into his living room to find me laying down on my stomach playing poker with hitoshi using bacon as the poker chips while eri was cooking pancakes on a frying pan over a flame on my back as bacon was being cooked on my tail. he let out a large sigh. "why do you do this problem child". "because eri wanted to make breakfast and i don't let her use the stove so this is next best thing that she can use" i explain.

i toss him a piece of bacon and he reluctantly eats it. "this is actually pretty good" he sits down on the couch "problem child, i have some questions" "what is it" i say reshuffling the cards. "where are your parents" he asks. "don't know and i don't care". "is your name really akino midoriya because when naomasa asked you that his quirk said it was the truth and a lie"

i stop for a moment "well that's the thing i wanted to tell you i just didn't know how" i explain "what did you want to tell me" he asks. "if i tell you, you can't tell this to anyone unless i say you can". he and hitoshi nod their heads. "hey eri what's my fake name" "akino midoriya" she flips the pancake. "what's my real name" i ask. she stops "but you said no one can know it"

"why are you asking her, and what do you mean by fake name" hitoshi asks. "because it's easier to do and so i don't have to explain so much and hizashi get in here, you can't hide" i say. mic walks into the room. "eri you can tell them" i say. "ok, it was iz-izo, oh yeah izuku yagi" she says shocking everyone. "your izuku" aizawa said with tears threatening to come out of his eyes.

eri stopped cooking so i stood up and put on a shirt that i had near me. "yeah, it's me" i say. shota (aizawa) and hizashi engulf me in a hug. "can't . . . . . . breath" i manage choke out.  they let go of me but uncle shota puts his hands on my shoulders and looks me in the eye "where have you been and how did you get a quirk" he asks me seriously.

"when i found out that the Yagi's left me home alone i got really mad and when i woke up the next morning i had a quirk so i ran away and bumped into Alice. About three weeks later i saved eri from overhaul". eri visibly froze at the name. "don't worry he's not here" i say calming her down. "aslo why didn't i know about hitoshi, you would have adopted him about a month before i ran away" i ask.

"well we told the yagi's to come and meet him, but they said you didn't want to" hitoshi explains. "well we'll talk more later, we still have to eat breakfast" i say grabbing a plate full of pancakes and bacon and walk into the kitchen as everyone follows me.

TIMESKIP 3 WEEKS (let's just say it's the day before the sports festival right now)

over the past three weeks i spent a lot of time training with hitoshi for the sports festival. aizawa told the people that cared about me where i was. when he told them, within minutes grand torino was kicking down the door of the house and people were flooding in, and from time to time i would sneak out at night to do vigilante work and aizawa was not happy about that.

i'm sitting in the living room with hitoshi and eri fixing hitoshi's voice changer because yesterday i broke it when we were training. i heard two people walking into the room and i knew in was shota and hizashi. "izuku, eri can we talk to you for a second" aizawa asked. (i don't know whether aizawa, aizawa or shota).

i turn around "sure". eri comes over and sits on my lap while hitoshi keeps working on his voice changer. both aizawa and hizash had serious looks on there faces. "we were wondering" hizashi starts. "if you would let us adopt you two" aizawa says. i heard the clang of hitoshi's voice changer as it hit the floor from him dropping it. i started to tear up. eri just looked confused "what does adopt mean".

"yes you can". aizawa hands me the papers and i sign eri and mine's name on them. "what does adopt mean" eri asks again. "it means dadzawa and hizashi are our new parents" i explain. we get in a big group hug. i grab hitoshi's shirt by pinching it in between the blades of my tail and drag him into the group hug. we stay like that for a few minutes. "hizashi can you please stop crying to flood the house"

END OF CHAPTER

A/N

hope you like the chapter

 i have no clue how adoption works so i just went with this

also i have a question, should izuku eventually be in a relationship with someone

yes

no

and if yes who should it be

mei

mina

jiro

momo

other

VOTING IS OVER

bye