Part 49 (sneaking into the scarlet kings castle/palace.....)

Y/N pov:

After all that...... Bright told me a few days later that the security of site-19 is advanced and it would almost be impossible for anyone to get in. So they think that there is a traitor in the foundation. He also said that the security is now 3x more advanced and secured then before.

As I was about to fall asleep Demonica/Demonious and Angela/Angelo appeared.

Angela/Angelo:"hey Y/N"

Demonica/Demonious:"it's been a while huh?"

Y/N:"yup.... But anyway are you guys okay? I haven't seen you guys since you guys got knocked out by the scarlet king's cultists...."

Demonica/Demonious:"we're fine.... But anyways...."

Angela/Angelo:"we heard that you needed help getting info on the scarlet king. And we think we can help with that. But..... We think that it would also be dangerous...."

Y/N:"....alright.... I think that we should maybe do it..... I mean you say it's dangerous but you haven't even told me what it is...."

Demonica/Demonious:"umm..... Well.... We could try breaking into the scarlet king's castle/palace....."

Y/N:"!?!?!?"

Angela/Angelo:"we know it sounds crazy and that it would be very dangerous..... But if you really want to know more about him...... Doing this would most likely give you a great advantage."

Demonica/Demonious:"especially if he doesn't know that you even know that much about him. And you might be able to map out his palace so that you could have a better advantage in that place next time you wind up there. You could also tell A'habbat all that you know about him and his castle/palace."

Y/N:"...."(sigh)"alright fine...... But how are we going to even get there.... I mean I ended up there a few times but it's always random and always when I fall asleep...."

Demonica/Demonious:"there's a way for you to get inside. You just need to create a portal. And this time you won't be going to sleep. You're consiusness and body will both be there. Not just your consiusness like what happens when you fall asleep."

Y/N:"ok. How do I make the portal?"

Angela/Angelo:"just try and imagine a dark blue portal appear in front of you and that you go thru it and you end up in the void. You'll most likely end up in the last place you were in the last time you were in there. But if you imagine a specific area in the void you'll end up there instead."

Y/N:(focusing on creating a portal to the scarlet king's dungeon where he kept A'habbat before.....)

After 2 minutes of focusing on creating the portal it finally appeared and I went thru.....

I was back in the scarlet king's dungeon and there were 3 guards there already.

I quickly summoned my scythe decapitated 1 of them, knocked out 1 of them and threatened the other one to keep quiet and to tell the scarlet king that the guard I knocked out killed the other one.

Before I left I used my power of analisis on all of them just incase I need to disguise my self as one of them.

I then carefully started making my way out of the dungeon. There were 2 guards guarding the outside of the dungeon so I used my power of disguise to change to the form of the guy I knocked out and since I analised them I knew most thinks about him so I know how to act like him.

The guards greeted me and I greeted them back. I them started walking around the place and found the armory, the throne room, the scarlet king's bedroom..... And a bunch of other stuff. I started taking mental notes and the guards started becoming suspicious of me since it looked like I was wandering around aimlessly......

But after a while of looking around.....

It looked like I might blow my cover......

Author's note: hey guys I hope you enjoy part 49 and I hope you have a wonderful day/night. I originally wanted to finish this yesterday but I didn't have time. And I might not be able to post for a while due to my up coming tests.