TFP| Bumblebee x Crazy! Decepticon femme reader (lemon)

Requested by: @darkroseprime_121

Plot: (Y/n) is obsessed with Bumblebee. Ever since she met him she's going crazy for him. She's called 'crazy' by her fellow Decepticons. One day, in battle, she rips off his mask and kissed him.

Warning: Obsession, sexual content.

__________________________________________________

The perfect scenery

Where's the mech who always joins every battle? (Y/n) thought. She was hidden in a cave nearby,— waiting for that mech. She sat and thought. That yellow frame, bright blue optics... the black stripes that made him look even cooler. Her room, filled with photos of him. All four walls, full. Every time she witnessed him, she would take a new photo for on her wall. She didn't care about her fellow Decepticon's. They called her 'crazy' and she didn't care. She has always been a bit of a freak perhaps she was but she didn't care. All she could think about was bumblebee. Her optics followed an spider. It kept going in and out the holes in the red rocks. The spider was black and hairy. She started to get up and get closer to look at it but he was afraid that if she came closer and saw it closer she would kill it, and he was afraid to kill it. Maybe in that one moment she wasn't paying attention, she would miss Bumblebee's arrival.

Her optics flashed back to the endless space outside. The shaped landscape, velvet red rocks and twilight. The perfect scenery (Y/n) thought to herself. She had imaged so many times how it would feel to kiss Bumblebee in a setting like this. The two of them, under a starry twilight. Her obsession has grown over the years. The first time she saw him, she knew she wanted him as her sparkmate, no matter who and what she had to kill for it.

She grimaced. Megatron had beat her up so many times. She was the underdog, he had laughed at her for having this thought. Sometimes she questioned why she fought for him and promised herself to run off as soon as she has Bumblebee on her side. There was no doubt. She was going to a place far away from this one with the mech of her dreams.

She snapped out of her perfect daydream. A spacebridge opened. Her spark anxiously heated, waiting for the mech she had longed for. She vented softly. Of course he was here. He barely missed a battle. She took a few photos and saved them in her processors for later. The group split. 'Starscream... they splitter in smaller groups.' The seeker replied immediately. 'Makes them an easier target. Follow Prime,' he ordered. (Y/n) snorted. She wasn't interested in killing Optimus. She was much more interested to know where Bumblebee went.

She gracefully climbed over the rocks. Her pedsteps barely hearable. She wasn't the tallest femme, not always easy for battle but it made her a great spy. She loved nothing more but sneaking around. Bumblebee and Arcee moved fast. (Y/n) gritted her teeth by seeing the purple femme. She hated to her love around another femme. She should be the only femme. It drove her absolutely crazy. She had to act quickly. She swiftly jumped over a rock and landed behind them. In one single move, she slammed Arcee against the rocks, knocking her out. 'Bumblebee...' she cooed, her eyes showing obession for the mech. 'I have been waiting for you all day long.' She reached for his face, but Bumblebee slapped her servo away. 'Don't be like this now, love. I know this feels all a little weird, but soon you will forget about your fellow Autobots.'

Bumblebee frowned, stepping back. 'Take off your battlemask,' (Y/n) pushed, approaching him slowly, watching every move he made. 'Take it off!' She repeated. Bumblebee didn't respond. 'Take it off, now!' Her demand became firmer, more aggressive. She watched his face closely. 'Take it off!' She shouted. Bumblebee flinched at the sudden yell, but still refused to take off his mask. (Y/n) patience was lost. She charged, slamming him onto the ground and ripped his mask off. Bumblebee was frozen in place. His optics glued to the femme pinning him down. With ease, he could throw her aside, killing her but for some reason, his spark refused. 'That's better.' Her servo reached for his face and softly carried the soft silvery metal of his cheek. She lowered and pressed her derma on his.

In the moment of the kiss, their chemistry becomes an ever-bright flame. Bumblebee's vents kicked in as soon as (Y/n) pulled back, smiling down at him with a smile that caused him to shiver in fear and some unkown feeling he had never felt before. 'I knew we were made for each other,' (Y/n) cooed, her engine purring. 'Isn't our first kiss perfect?' She pointed at the sky. 'Maybe rain was more romantic, what do you think?' She lowered her face again, ready to connect her derma with his again. Her action however was stopped. She took a hit and collapsed next Bumblebee on the ground. Arcee jumped back on her feet, reloading her weapon.

'Meet me tonight, at the dried lake.'

She got up, retreating in the maze of rocks. She could only hope her mech would show up tonight. She would personally get him if he didn't. She hated Arcee for ruining her moment with Bumblebee. She rather ripped her helm off her body, but she knew Bumblebee cared about her in some way and she didn't want to upset him.

As the night settled in, she waited endlessly on a rock and she almost started giving up her hope. She slid off the rock, ready to go back to the nemessis and get another hit from Megatron for disobeying as two strong arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer. A smile crept up on her face plates and she turned, resting her servo's on Bumblebee's shoulders. 'I knew you would come...' Bumblebee rolled his optics and removed his mask by himself this time. He looked into her optics before he lowered and pressed his derma on hers.

She yelped. His servo's gripped her tightly, pressing her against a rock formation. In that split second before his touch, every nerve in (y/n)'s body and processors electrified. Bumblebee stands silhouetted in front of her. The only light source coming from the bright moon behind him. His digits carefully caressed her (f/c) metal. (Y/n) frame heated up with each touch,— her vents hitched. She arched her back, pressing her codpiece against his. The mech responded with a lustful growl. He rips her codpiece, and his, off.

He picked her up. (Y/n) wrapped her legs around his waist. His movements made her moan. Her servo's tightly grabbed his shoulders,— slightly denting the yellow metal. Bumblebee barely noticed it as he increased his movements. They were only breathing in their air. They only cared about each other. Autobot and Decepticon, together. It shouldn't be this way and although both knew, he didn't care. As they reached their high, they moaned out their names, which got lost in the chilly breeze and gathering gloom.