Fire

When his lips brushed mine fire exploded in me, traveling down my spine and pooling beneath my belly. I hadn't been expecting such a carnal reaction from myself, and for a moment I lost control. His hands came to rest on my waist, and a growl from him vibrated between us making my lips tingle.

I spread my other hand across his back and his hands tightened where they held me, pulling me flush against him. When his tongue snaked across my lower lip I thought I would die from the heat. I opened my mouth to give him access and his tongue slid over mine. My body shook in a shudder of pure pleasure.

One of his fingers dipped into my waistband bringing me back to myself. What the fuck was I doing?  Before he could react, or I could stop myself, I twirled away grabbing the door handle and slipping out.

The lock clicked home just as he smashed into the wood. I giggled, giddy from his kisses and the beginning of my escape. I clamped my hand over my mouth horrified at the giggle. That man's mouth was like a drug. I had not been ready for the utter betrayal from my body. Who goes weak at the knees from their kidnapper!? Especially when they were already seeing someone. I cursed softly to myself, I was going to keep this part of my escape out of the story I told Aidan, if I ever saw him again.

I looked around and recognized nothing, which wasn't a surprise. Everything between being bitten and waking up in that room was blank in my memory. The hallway had a dead end on one side and a set of stairs on the other.

I had absolutely no idea where I was, or how many people were here, but the window of opportunity was fading with every loud bang Kane made from behind the locked door. I cringed at the noise waiting to hear someone pounding up the stairs. My luck held though, and the stairway remained silent.

I eased down the stairway, cautious of creaking steps, and entered a living room. So far so good. I didn't see anyone yet, but I also realized Kane's pounded had stopped, which for some reason, didn't seem like a good sign to me. I crept toward what I could see was a kitchen and a back door.

The noisy crash from above let me know that Kane must have somehow broke down the sturdy door and I made a run for it. The kitchen door was unlocked thankfully. I sped down the steps and around what I now knew was a very large house. I was turning the corner when a hand shot out hitting me in the chest. I landed on my back in the damp grass gasping for a breath. Blondie stood above me smirking.

"How did you get out?" she asked haughty look still in place.

I opened my mouth to tell her sneers didn't look good on her when she froze. Her face twisted in anger and she was suddenly bending over me, sniffing my face and chest. Sniffing. It was weird as fuck.

"Who the hell do you think you are!?" she snarled.

Her hand closed around my throat and I tore at her fingers fighting for air. She was strong, so much stronger than any woman had a right to be.

"That will be ENOUGH," the roar come from behind me, but Blondie didn't let go.

"Sierra I said enough," this time it was a whisper. She let go and I drug in a ragged breath. Fighting not to cough in pain.

"Why does she smell like you Kane?" Sierra asked him, the words an angry growl.

I don't know how she smelled his cologne on me, especially since I didn't recall him wearing any.

"Do you question me?" again said in the calm quiet voice I figured I should be afraid of.

"Of course not Alpha," the words were pushed out through perfectly white clenched teeth.

I didn't try to get up, my already tender neck was now bruised, and I knew my escape plan had officially failed. I laid in the grass and enjoyed breathing again as Sierra stalked away from Kane or, excuse me, 'Alpha'. Whatever the fuck that meant.

"Get up," he said without looking at me.

"No, I'm fine where I am thanks."

I realized we had acquired an audience. One of my many guards where there, and another woman. This one looked to be around the same age as Sierra, but with a darker complexion and darker hair than her.

"I said get. up."

"Look, order your crazy blond girlfriend around all you want, but you don't get to tell me to do shit."

When I still didn't stand his expression turned incredulous.

"Boss? Did you Command her?" the guy asked.

"Yes, I did."

His eyes flashed, and I decided it was in my best interest to stop pissing him off so I finally stood.

"Jeez get your panties out of a twist. I don't know what kind of show you're running around here but just because you kidnapped me doesn't mean I'm just going to follow orders. I told you I wasn't going to make this easy!"

The muscled guy made a choked noise, and the woman turned to look thoughtfully at Kane. Demurely hiding the glint of humor in her eyes. Great now everyone was laughing at me.

"Do you think maybe it just hasn't been enough time? Maybe the change hasn't started yet?" the woman asked Kane.

"No I can smell it on her, it's started," he gritted out. The guy leaned down to give me a hesitant sniff and I lost my shit.

"Why the fuck do you people keep smelling me!? I have never met crazier damn people in my life! If someone does not start telling me why the fuck I am here and what the fuck is going on there is going to be hell to pay!"

I was screaming, but I didn't care, I had reached my limit. No one said anything for a moment. I tried to calm my racing heart and focused on taking deep breaths. My abused throat said it was time to calm down.

"I hope she lives. I like her." The woman said with a smirk.

"Don't you fucking touch me."

I put all the vehemence I was feeling into the words. The guy's hand froze before it could close around my upper arm and drag me back inside

"Boss?" the guy looked a little frightened.

Nice to know I was at least a little intimidating when I let my inner sailor loose, even if that chick was crazy. Hoped I lived? That made me feel pretty uneasy.

"Yes, I heard it too, leave us," Kane answered him.

The two walked away, and before I could blink Kane had me pressed up against the side of the house. My body was pinned between the wall and his chest, and I couldn't get away no matter how much I struggled.

I opened my mouth to ask what he thought he was doing but didn't get out a sound before his mouth crashed into mine. His fist tangled in my hair, and I leaned into the kiss. A moan escaped me when his tongue brushed mine. He tasted delicious. My hands rested on his biceps and when his mouth trailed down my jaw my nails bit in from the pleasure. Just as quickly as it started he pulled back leaving me gasping at the sudden absence of his heat.

"What, is going on around here!?" I managed to get out while trying to control my breathing.

"Well, I suppose I do owe you an explanation. We have a few hours at least," he said glancing up at the sky.

"A few hours until what?" I asked.

"The full moon."

Full moon?? Oh no should Cassie believe Kane? Or is he a lunatic? What do you guys think so far? Thank you for reading. Comment!! I would love to talk to you guys!