𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

☆彡𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙛 𝙒𝙞𝙛𝙚彡☆

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙍𝙖𝙬 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

❝Do I look like I care?❞

YOU STARED AT YOUR COMPETITOR as he pulled his sword out. You were unfazed by his intimidating appearance and just stood there with a cold look. Shinobu was standing in the middle to announce the beginning of the fight.

She had her usual smile as she clapped her hands to get everyone's attention to her, "Alright then, there's some rules before we start the fight. If any of you get injured, the fight will stop immediately. Shinazugawa san, since Y/N san can't use a breathing style, don't use yours.The winner is to steal the others weapon, understood?" As she explained, both of you nodded in understanding. The Insect Hashira smiled and raised her hand up, "After my signal, the fight will start." You both waited patiently for the said signal, readying yourselves.

"Fight!"

Once she yelled, you both disappeared in the thin air. The Hashiras could see your moves, it was still fast to keep up with you both. Sanemi was about to swing his sword down on you, but you quickly held the Playful Cloud to block his attack. A smirk tugged on your lips, "You're too slow!" You taunted, swiftly twirling around with your weapon and hit him in the side, "Playful Cloud!" You exclaimed as Sanemi went flying away from you.

He managed to stop himself in time and regain his balance, "She is fast compared to a Hashira, I barely saw that hit coming!" He thought, clenching his sword tightly.

"Don't tell me you're done? I've just started to have fun."

Your voice brought him back to reality which made him glare at you, "Don't look up at yourself, we are just starting." He exclaimed and jumped at you, ready to strike. He swang his sword so fast and you dodged evey single swing coming at you, "Not bad, but I still have more up in my sleeve." You thought as a mischievous grin crept up your lips. You used the opportunity of him swinging his sword up and crouched down, using your Playful Cloud to trip him.

He fell on his back with a loud thud, closing his eyes in process. Once he opened them, he saw you about to hit him with the three-staff weapon. Sanemi avoided it quickly and stood a few feet away from you while trying to catch his breaths. His eyes widened when he saw the amount of dust raising up, "What the hell?!" He exclaimed as he saw you slowly turning to him, but there was something different this time. Once the dust cleared, he could see a weird creature around your upper body, "What the hell is that thing? It wasn't with her before, so where did it come from?" He thought while gritting his teeth in rage.

You smirked, "If you're wondering, this is my weapons' inventory. It a thing Zenin clan famous of and not anyone have it." You explained as you put the Playful Cloud back into the worm and pulled out a dagger and chain, "You're lucky that I will fight you with my favorite weapon." You stated, attaching the dagger to the chain.

"You can't beat me with this small thing! It's useless!"

You chuckled and shook your head, "Don't underestimate this dagger. I have killed about fifty demons with this dagger. It's known as the Inverted Spear of Heaven and this chain is called the Chain of Thousands Miles. As long as I have its end hidden, it can extend endlessly." You finished, spinning the chain and taking your fighting stance, "Let's end this, shall we? I need to check on the brat." You stated and started to throw the chain around, preventing Sanemi from getting close to you.

Meanwhile with the Hashiras...

They were all staring in awe as you fought Sanemi with ease, they couldn't believe that you didn't apply to be a demon slayer of even a Hashira. What surprised them the most was that worm around you, they need you to explain everything to them. All the time Megumi was silently cheering for you while the two puppies where barking in excitement.

"She only uses her physical strength, she can stand against a Hashira and fight without any specific technique. However, what is that thing around her?" Obanai spoke up, his eyes never leaving your frame. Giyuu seemed to agree as he also was mentally unable to hide his shook, "Her skills are incredible... The Zenin clan surely is talented as I heard." He thought while keeping an emotionless face.

"Come on Y/N! Kick his ass! Show him how flamboyant are you!" Tengen exclaimed, getting excited as he watched you twirl the chain gracefully. "Zenin clan... They sure are blessed with an impressive power." Himejima spoke up and everyone is nodded in agreement. Muichiro who was standing beside Megumi let out a hum, "She is not bad, her strength and speed is admirable." He stated which earned him a cold glare from your son.

"My mama is strong! And she will win!" He exclaimed, but all Muichiro did was just petted the boy's black spiky hair, "Cute."

Back to you...

You were now waiting for an opening to pull his sword away and win this fight. Your dark green eyes twitched when you saw an opening, "I see it..." You thought, swinging the chain toward him, but he dodged it. You quickly rushed forward and punched him in the stomach powerfully. Sanemi fell down a few feet away from you, "Damn it..." He mumbled, slowly raising up. However, he couldn't feel his sword in his hand, "I won." When he heard your voice, he looked at you who was holding up his sword in your hand with wide eyes.

Shinobu took a few moments to process what happened before she extended her arm toward you, "Y/N is the winner!" She exclaimed as you approached the Wind Hashira who was standing up. You threw the sword to him and turned to leave, "You're not bad." That was all you said before you went to your son.

The flame Hashira named Rengoku approached you, "Your fighting techniques is incredible, but what is this thing?" He asked with puzzlement while pointing at the Inventory Worm. You were about to reply when you heard something you wish you never heard at all...

"Mama kicked his ass!"

A dark shadow covered your face as your arms shook slightly, "Who said this word in front my son?" You asked with a very dark voice. All of the Hashiras glanced at Tengen who laughed nervously at you.

Welp, you better run Tengen!